Happy Birthday Stynky Tudor!

Thank you Everybody – I really appreciate all of the Birthday wishes.

Matty, You should have just come up and introduced yourself.

In fact anybody and everybody, please feel free to introduce yourself and say hi anytime you see me. (If you do it enough times I might actually remember your name at some point - LOL).

PIP (and my Birthday) was a weird one for me this time around. Seemed like I was doing a lot more running about, accomplishing little to nothing and never really getting to stop, vist an enjoy myself.

Rob, it was a pleasure to meet you my friend and I would be honored to come up to Beaufort, North Carolina.

Jez, it was great meeting you and I had fun getting an ear full and hanging out with you. You can just ignore Mission. . . who knows what he’s really going on about.

Me friend, Stynky, At least in Beaufort, yer duty may be of a lesser degree, givin' ye more watches off! 'Tis true, 'tweren't much but t' stop ye and sez "allo!" and Ye'd say as much as ye'd time fer! An' we sez so! An we hopes so, that we'ns will be frolikin' and rolikin' an all on tha' ran tan when ashore in the ol' Town o' Beaufort.

Now, mark ye well, the Invasion of Bald Head Island be the week afore Beaufort. I doesn't 'ave all them coordinants but can gets 'em from me Cap'n if'n ye may be wantin' ta know!

Aye, an we forgets not the goins on in Hampton in the Virginia Colony. Blackbeard 'imself! He be throwin' a sioree right in the face o' the Crown and Lobster Backs an' all! Now who'd be missin' a party as such?

Avast now! Soon I be of a mind (or of what I got left) ta' be amongst the Bretheren all the time! Aye t'would be Paradise t' me! Well Mr. Tudor, I looks forwards to shippin aboard wi' ye again. Mind yerself, reef early and watch the leeshore, yer humble servant, Dutch "X" his mark

Only the Shadow knows.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 4 weeks later...