Mercury t-shirts

William Brand

Yes, I know. I'm getting overly excited with Mercury stuff of late, but hey...what can I say? I like pirate t-shirts.

That said, I'm taking orders for the Mercury t-shirt. Shirts will be available on men's t-shirts and tanks, as well as women's baby doll t-shirts and tank tops. All shirts are 100% cotton and will feature the Mercury flag on the back and a piratey emblem on the front which reads 'nuntius mortis'...Messenger of Death.

If I can get enough orders prior to PIP, Fayma has agreed to receive a box of shirts at the festival and pass them out to those who order them in the next week. Shirts are $20.00, which includes shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada. Sweatshirts are $27.00, pull-over hoodies are $35.00 and zipper hoodies are $40.00. When ordering sweatshirts and hoodies, please use men's sizes only.

Please send paypal payments to sweet_h2o@excite.com

The Men's t-shirt and Women's Tank top are shown. The final sizing of art might vary a little. This is just an approximation to show the artwork.

MensMercuryShirtFront.jpg

MensMercuryShirtBack.jpg

WomensMercuryShirtFront.jpg

WomensMercuryShirtBack.jpg

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

ooooo shiny!

Wait till I get paid...

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

So...Ransom sent me a private message asking me why I don't have something warmer available, what with winter breathing down our necks.

(forehead slap)

I'm adding sweatshirts, pull-over hoodies and zipper hoodies in men's sizes. These will be $27.00, $35.00 and $40.00 respectively, and I'll update the top post.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

2 questions:

1) Are they available for 'non' members of the Mercury?

2) Will the design on the hoodies be lower on the back so that it can be seen with the hood down?

Thanks William.

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

I'll take two sweatshirts. One large, and one medium. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Payment sent...

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Payment sent sir.

I'll eat when I'm hungry. I'll drink when I'm dry. If the hard times don't kill me I'll lay down and die.

Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey! Rye whiskey I cry. If you don't give me rye whiskey, I surely will die.

William

The lass and I will be staggerin around tis Saterday afternoon. Although we be not a member of any crew at this present time we would be honoured to visit with you and the crew........may want two shirts if they are to be had.....just as long as we dont have to walk any plank for them..

Fair Winds

Capt. J...

Yo Ho.......

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, I know. I'm getting overly excited with Mercury stuff of late, but hey...what can I say? I like pirate t-shirts.

That said, I'm taking orders for the Mercury t-shirt. Shirts will be available on men's t-shirts and tanks, as well as women's baby doll t-shirts and tank tops. All shirts are 100% cotton and will feature the Mercury flag on the back and a piratey emblem on the front which reads 'nuntius mortis'...Messenger of Death.

If I can get enough orders prior to PIP, Fayma has agreed to receive a box of shirts at the festival and pass them out to those who order them in the next week. Shirts are $20.00, which includes shipping to anywhere in the US and Canada. Sweatshirts are $27.00, pull-over hoodies are $35.00 and zipper hoodies are $40.00. When ordering sweatshirts and hoodies, please use men's sizes only.

Please send paypal payments to sweet_h2o@excite.com

The Men's t-shirt and Women's Tank top are shown. The final sizing of art might vary a little. This is just an approximation to show the artwork.

MensMercuryShirtFront.jpg

MensMercuryShirtBack.jpg

WomensMercuryShirtFront.jpg

WomensMercuryShirtBack.jpg

William

I just sent you $ for shirts and the monmuth cap

thx

Capt. J...

Yo Ho.......

I second that. Any updates on these? ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog