Ahoy!

Francis Spriggs

Ahoy mates! I be callin' meself Francis Spriggs and I hail from the Chesapeake/Mid-Atlantic region. I'm lookin' fer a crew to cast me lot with during the 2010 season. Bin on the account fer about for years now but I'm lookin' fer somethin' different.

I'll be scannin' the events forums and perhaps ask ye fer permission to come aboard on a voyage or two.

welcome aboard Francis Spriggs and I do hope you enjoy your stay with us. There be plenty to meet and I shall warn ye now..I hope your purse be deep as you will be buying first round.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Ahoy an' welcome, Spriggs. Glad t' have ye here upon th' Pub with likeminded gentlemen scoundrels, scallywags, wild women, Ladies of questionable associations, etc....

Hope ye've found one of th' fine crews that be hauntin' the vicinty ye been seekin'. If not, sounds like we be needin' t' fire across their bows t' grab their attentions. ;) Aye?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!