Whatcha linsten' to?

PyratePhil

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I got to meet Steve Vai once - at a Harley thing a friend of mine from New Zealand spotted him and was too shy to talk to him, so I did :)

OK - I am listening to my roommates birds chirping away! :D

Can they chirp legato scale fragments or sweeped arpeggios like Steve? :D

Met him briefly (very briefly) once at a show, seems like a nice guy.

I did get to hang out with Joe Satriani and Stu Hamm after a show and we ended up at a fair eating chili dogs then riding the tilt-a-whirl... :D

8889961564257193a222f0.gifmirageus1.gif

Ok, maybe I'm aging myself here, bu I've had this damn christmas song running around in my head...

"All I want for Christmas is a Hippopanomus"

Crickey, just typing the words have started the song again. aarrrgggh

Scarlet McBayne

" Touch not the Cat without a Sheild " McBayne motto

"red is the Rose in yander garden grows

Fair is the Lily of the Valley"

SILENCE. I come in to work early so I can sit at the computer, check out the pub, sip some nice hot coffee and get prepared for the day ahead. I love music, but there are times when I prefer quiet time. Very relaxing.

barbadossambanner0zj.jpg

"There be the chest, inside be the gold, we took them all. Spent them and traded them. We frittered them away on drink and food and pleasurable company. The more we gave them away, the more we came to realize... the drink would not satisfy, food turned to ash in our mouths, and all the pleasurable company in the world could not slake our lust. We are cursed men....Compelled by greed we were, and now we are consumed by it."