I've been promoted again!

Kenneth

If you look to the left there you will see my rank as plunderer...yes it's true, i'm no longer a first mate and have been promoted here on the Pub. I promise this time, my promotion will not go to my head. I plan on keeping myself grounded. So with that, I would thank all the little people whom have helped me this far azlong. I know, i know, all the first mates are wishing they could be in my shoes right now, but like verything in life, you have to earn it. So thank you and if any of the lower ranked sailors out there need any guidence from a "plunderer" please feel free to just ask....I'll only make you get my rum every so often and wash my dirty slops. Please don't think of me as above you, think of me as more successful than you.. Any pirates/sailors reading this who are above me in rank, please disregard everything you just read, nothing to see here.

"Without caffine, I'd have no personality at all"

Plunderer? Piffle. Everyone knows it's Roguettes that have the real power! :lol: (Just don't tell Stynky I said that!)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Smurfettes?

The only status that is important is the skull. (And not that wussy skull with the swoopy swords, either.) All other ststuses are either working toward the skull or having gone past the skull and gone to seed. 4 out of 5 of my IDs are skulls. (I've had to have my post count for this ID reset several times now to remain a skull.) So keep working and you'll be a skull. Then you'll have something. :lol:

Oh, and: :lol::D

(We need the cool skull and crossed swords emoticon back that Iron Bess used to use all the time for posts like this.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG