POTC booty list

endkaos

Avast Mates, I kin stand it no more. My collection of POTC merchandise grows daily. Me whole family is outfitted with POTC shirts (not Hot Topic). Here be my list of items. (I know, I know...I'm obssessed)

3 adult brown T's trademark skull & crossbones

3 kids black t's skull & crossbones

1 adult black long sleeve skull & crossbones

1 skeleton driving ship adult T(ok..this came from Hot Topic)

1 set of POTC blank cards (Disneyland, can't use..it would kill me)

1 skeleton baublehead (total wow, didnt know it POTC until I got it in August)

1 POTC doll (actually from the ride, made in the 1980s looks like blackbeard)

1 POTC Pirate shot glass (gotta take pic, stay back scupper)

1 POTC regular shot glass (see a trend here?)

1 Junior Novelization

1 brown pirate pin

1 pink pirate pin

1 4 -sided poster (wanted the pin that came with it)

1 skull & crossbones keychain (cheap from thailand, broke easily)

and my prize possessions

2 giant bus shelter clings of skull and crossbones (sticks to wall with water)

1 smaller cling (it's on me ship ..car)

1 POTC fabe' (that's french for fake jewels) gold treasure chest pin

1 opening day round pin

1 3d skeleton sailing pin

1 One slider pin

1 3d skull head pin

Alas there be treasure. Maybe I should have this insured?

B)B)B)

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Mostly what I have downloaded from the net. I did, however, buy a window cling with the POTC logo on it. I also am looking into getting a decal made for my truck with the logo on it for the hood ($400) and one for each side ($500). Depending on the pricing and attention to detail, I may get it painted on.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Mostly what I have downloaded from the net. I did, however, buy a window cling with the POTC logo on it.

Avast ye scoundrel, you are the one stole the treasure out from under me (outbidded me)! B)

May I offer a suggestion. Since ye own said cling, ye might want to scan it. Once scanned, said image can be pre-printed on several formats for variable uses. I.E. on sticker paper to make stickers for the kiddie, on clear sticker paper as a decal, on post cards (make your own invitation). Ye can even make ye own temporary tatoo now. I'm not encourgaging ye to pirate said artwork, but to enjoy ye for ye own pleasure. B)

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

PS: Sorry about outbidding you. If it's any conselation I was outbid on the other POTC logo I was bidding on as well.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

As far as scanning it goes, that's nearly out of the question because the cling is about 10"X17" The thing is huge. Way bigger than I thought it would be.

<snicker>

When some of us lucky people from PRP got to do the Disney picnic back last summer, we got the temp. tatoos for free. I ended up giving mine to a friend. Still have the black paper tablet and the gold pen with the POTC logo, and the watch/lock that were given to us as freebies. I suppose Miss Iron Bess could probably get her hands on a few....

Rumba Rue

**Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!** :huh:

<snicker>

Still have the black paper tablet and the gold pen with the POTC logo, and the watch/lock that were given to us as freebies. I suppose Miss Iron Bess could probably get her hands on a few....

Rumba Rue

**Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!** ;)

Arrrrrrrgh! The watch! Oh how I would kill for one of those. (just pirate talk, not really) Ye be a lucky lass. Bidded on one on Ebay, but the price went into the stars. Someday, I may have one yet. (I do believe in fairies, I do I do...oops, wrong movie) :huh:

~Tori

Since ye brought up the POTC swag, I've got a question fer ya... recently I made a visit to that port o' plunder known as eBay, and picked up a cheap cutlass fer waving at the landlubbers on the next Royaliste raid. Now mostly it was just a common sword from the Frost Cutlery company:

Officer's Short Sword

However, this particular blade has the words "Pirates of the Caribbean" painted on the blade between two "Jolly Roger" flags. It looks like it was done by the manufacturer, so I figure it was maybe a promo of some sort. I can't really imagine Disney puttin' out real steel swords for the tourists, though, so I'm a little stumped. Maybe an unauthorized souvenir? Anyone ever see such a thing?

:ph34r:

Also got the skeleton bobblehead too and didn't realize it was POTC till it came in the mail. Port Royal Trading Co. sells both the skeleton and the Pirate ones.

Tori, where did you get all the POTC stuff (like the clothes if not from Hot Topic, because they are the only place I have seen any POTC clothes since Disney has not licensed very much)??

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Well me lovely Endkaos. I see you be taking after me in aquiring drinking items. LOL. Here be a list of the few POTC items I have.

I have about 50 of the temp tattoos. And about 20 of the limited addition posters given out at sneak peek. (Iwas there with Promoter to work event.) LOL Joined my pirate group that nite as they were there t lend atmosphere to the event.

I have the skull bobble head.

A replica cursed aztec coin

Of course i still be adding as I go.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Tori, where did you get all the POTC stuff (like the clothes if not from Hot Topic, because they are the only place I have seen any POTC clothes since Disney has not licensed very much)??

Ahoy Captain Tito,

I got the adult shirts from Ebay, soon after the movie came out. I bidded on one and the seller contacted me and wanted to know if I was interested in buying more for the same bidding price. What a plunder I had found!

The kiddie shirts were gotten at the Disney store right before Christmas, $9.99 when you buy 3 or more. Since I have 3 little pirates in me crew, it required no thought at all.

:blink:;);)

~Tori

:huh::huh: May be "pirate to the gills!"? Except I think that be far more of a ration than a gill o' rum! :huh:

hehehehe... well... best I have that is PotC related... is my major prize possesion... a 4 foot stand up of Barbossa when they were having the DVD release. I was lucky enough to get my hands upon him. Didn't really care much about Jack & Will... besides, they were already taken. Talk about a treasure! Bloody hell!, are they ever difficult to get a hold of! & that was just as the DVD came out I got my hands upon him.

Then there is the prop coin (if it really is) that I got with the DVD I bought from Wal-Mart....

A 7-weeks rental card I got from Blockbuster for pre-ordering (Yes, I have 2 DVDs)...

An el cheapo plastic likeness of the Aztec gold... though I would LOVE to get a metal one with the 2 different sides. As well as a different medallion that I have been trying to get made for years now. :huh: Alas, no one taking on the challenge.

Not much else I would want that is currently out there.

What I would LOVE to see is some actual PotC stuff! example... like what was done with "Sleepy Hollow" by Tim Burton... the likenesses of Depp as Ichabod & the horseman... those are WAY too cool. I have them, btw. & to have PotC characters done my Mcfarlane... would be WAY TOO COOL! Barbossa, Pintel, Ragetti, Jack... etc... way, way too cool!

As to window decals.... I've started working on my own to put on my own vehicle... just need to get them to a proper printer sometime to finish them up. Since I have the stuff to make them. :) I have one that shows the Black Pearl in the fog & says "My other mode of transportation is the Black Pearl!" :huh:

Oooh.. I heard there is PotC shirt out there of half Jack, half Barbossa that has something along the lines of the caribbean being a paradise for some, for others its a curse... would LOVE to get a hold of that one.

Anything Barbossa I would LOVE to get my hands upon. :huh:

Huzzah!

Anastazia

~Master & Commander of the Resurrection

:huh:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Wow. My collection is....vastly smaller. NOT MY FAULT I'M POOR! It's why I took up pyracy in the first. ^_~

I have 2 piratical tees....both from Ye Olde Topic. *headdesk* (consumer wh0r3) One me mother dearest got me because I was depressed for not bein' able to take the theatre class I wanted the third semester in a row (I'm wearin' it as we speak!) and another one that I had to have because if it has a skull and crossbones, I will whine untill someone with a pocketbook buys it for me :huh: .

I also have a ring and a Big Book O' Pirates that I got in Salem from the Pirate museum. Ooh ooh! And some prop Spanish Galleons that I bought from a cosplay weaponsmith. (if you don't know what that is, I SO AM NERDIER THAN THOU!)

Me ma doesn't like me wearin' skull and crossbones on land much. Or anywhere for that matter. Ah, well. She can't nag me when she can't see me, eh? :huh:

"Oh, never, never, never again,

If I live to be a hundred or a hundred and ten.

I fell to the ground and I couldn't get up

After drinking a pint of the Johnny Jump Up."

~"Johnny Jump Up" -Gaelic Storm

"This is one race of people for whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever."

-Sigmund Freud (on the Irish)