HAPPYBIRTHDAYCOUSINROBBIE!!!!!!!!!

Capt. Sterling

Wishing ye all the best! Hope ye have a grand day of it cuz...and remember ye need to blow out the candles on yer cake, not let them melt all over....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

How dare ye call my cousin a twit...

ahem...

Only I am allowed to do so....

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Happy Natal day Robbie.

a toast to yer health and stay out of trouble, or if you dont, at least dinae get caught.

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

Happy birthday to one of my favorite fools! I hope you are having a day of it...running with scissors, playing with fire. And for your birthday party, ask Maddogge how to play a real pirate's version of Ro Sham Bo. It will be quite member-able.

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GEE THANKS EVERYONE IT WAS A GREAT DAY AND I CAME HERE AND HERE YOU ALL WERE TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME. I HAD A GREAT DAY I GOT HOME AFTER MY WALK FROM PHILLYDELPHIA. IT WAS FURTHER THAN COUSIN JOHNNY SAID BUT THATS OK DUTCH SAYS ALL THIS WALKING IS GOOD FOR MY HEALTH INFACT HE IS TRYING TO FIND A PERFECT PIER FOR ME TO TAKE A LONG WALK DOWN I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IT CAN BE GOOD FOR ME SINCE HE'S LOOKING FOR A SHORT PIER BUT HE IS SMART SO IM SURE IT IS OK.

GRACE MADE ME A CAKE AND I WENT TO BLOW OUT THE CANDLES AND DUTCH LOST HIS BALANCE AND FELL ONTO ME AND I ENDED UP IN THE CAKE HE'S CLUMSY LIKE THAT SOMETIMES WHY LAST WEEK HE ALMOST FELL OFF THE BOAT AND GRABBED ME TO KEEP HIMSELF FROM FALLING IN BUT I ENDED UP FALLING IN INSTEAD BUT ITS OK I CAN SWIM

MISS LILLY AND MISTER EDWARD GAVE ME A NEW HAT AND ITS NICE IF I FALL ON SOMETHING HARD I WONT GET HURT IT HAS LOTS OF PADDING AND I ALSO HAVE ANOTHER HAT I GOT FROM CUBA LAST WINTER AND COUSIN JOHNNY LIKES THAT ONE SO ILL BRING IT TO PIP AND THIS YEAR I GET TO STAND GUARD DUTY WITH JOHNNY AND LILLY I HAVE A BRAND NEW CUTLASS AND MUSKET AND M'ADDOGGE EVEN SHOWED ME HOW TO USE ONE LAST YEAR SO I HAVE BEEN PRACTICING

AND MISS CHEEKY SAID I WAS AS GRACEFUL AS AN ELEPHANT IN A CHINA SHOP AND SHE WOULD TEACH ME HOW TO WALK ALL OVER PEOPLE SO I WILL BE BUSY.

MY FRIEND HAMISH IS GROWING WHY I BET NEXT TIME I SEE HIM HE WILL BE ABLE TO YELL AS LOUD AS ME AND WHEN HE BITES ME IT MIGHT HURT SINCE HE HAS MORE TEETH NOW BUT THATS OK. GUNNER AND SALTY ARE REALLY NICE FOR LETTING HIMN PLAY WITH ME.

AND I EVEN GOT TO SEE JACK ROBERTS A COUPLE OF TIMES THIS YEAR BUT I DIDNT GET TO SEE BRIG OR THE LITTLE ONE OR MAE

OH BOY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME