long time no see (sea?)

Paisley

thought i'd move my lazy @$$ and get back on here again...still see some of you old folk haning around :)

hello to ya!!!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Paisley!!!

How are you - what have you been up to?

Where the hell have you been?

I know that you just asked me a similar question on MySpace, but I chose to leach some of those sweet tunes off your play list instead of actually replying to your message. Plus as a poor excuse - I seem to be spending more time here than there these days.

Anyway,

WELCOME BACK!

thanks guys!

good to be back!!

as far as me...i'm doing ok...former work was/is soooo nuts i need a bottle to tell you guys over it.

the new place is ok, the girls are nice. but like buffett said--getting (under)paid by the hour and older by the minute.

you gonna be in st aggy in nov stinky??? lol...which tunes did you leach?

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Methinks I still have remnants of pink Sharpie on my leg. And feet.

Never fall asleep twixt the Pink Pyrate and her Sharpie...

:P

It appears our simultaneous returns to the pub are coincidental... although coincidence is rarely coincidence after all.

ooOOooo....

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

;)

It appears our simultaneous returns to the pub are coincidental... although coincidence is rarely coincidence after all.

ooOOooo....

lmao!!! i forgot all about that! hahaha

and your quotes...giggle...i remember some guy buying me mojitos in KW (yuck) and that "oh so fun when you flog me" drunk lesbian wanting to get pics for her GF.

...oh the good times....

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Paisley! Welcome back to th' Pub, lass! Ye've been missed, lass! :)

::::laughs uncontrolably, slightly snorting and choking with tears::: Oh, poor Nigel. :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

thanks guys!

good to be back!!

as far as me...i'm doing ok...former work was/is soooo nuts i need a bottle to tell you guys over it.

the new place is ok, the girls are nice. but like buffett said--getting (under)paid by the hour and older by the minute.

you gonna be in st aggy in nov stinky??? lol...which tunes did you leach?

I don't know about hitting St. Aggy this year - I'm juggling a lot and trying to get some stuff to happen before PIP rolls around.

As for tunes - my friend keeps asking where I'm finding the stuff (of course I don't give you any credit), but it's mainly that demented 50s/60s surf bongo island music - very cool stuff.

Hey are you hitting PIP this year?

:blink:

ooOOooo....

Hey Nigel,

Welcome Back!

I don't know about hitting St. Aggy this year - I'm juggling a lot and trying to get some stuff to happen before PIP rolls around.

As for tunes - my friend keeps asking where I'm finding the stuff (of course I don't give you any credit), but it's mainly that demented 50s/60s surf bongo island music - very cool stuff.

no plans on pip. i have no vacation time. i just started new job and i'm already going on an unpaid vaca (was planned when i was at other job). and i'll be doing the pirate gathering in st auggy weekend of nov 13-15.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

no plans on pip. i have no vacation time. i just started new job and i'm already going on an unpaid vaca (was planned when i was at other job). and i'll be doing the pirate gathering in st auggy weekend of nov 13-15.

Damn! I've got a gig that week-end.