New Buttons For Sale Thread

renfairpirate

So far this has been a great transaction, fast and friendly....If they come before I leave for Ojai I'll leave a comment....If not I'll Leave a comment when I get Home....Anybody on the Pub, Swing by Iron Hand's Plunder, I'd love ta meet Y'all...Don't know where I'm at at Ojai yet but I know I'll be there makin' noise with me new twins and hangin'(Pirates shouldn't use that word)with me crew.....Lost Souls of the Iron Brigade......

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

Well the buttons arrived after I left for Ojai, but due to an unexpected passing I had to return home Friday night... I gotta say I am very impressed with the quality. They are very light weight, and that really counts on a justa corps or early 18 century weskit. Service was fast, painless, and very friendly...Thanks Pirate's Plunder... I'll be back for more of yer different styles.....Have ya ever thought about making 2 sided coins? I used to give them out to children, but my supplier just got rediculously expensive...

galleon_25235_th1.gif Iron Hand's Plunder Purveyor of Quality Goodes of questionable origins

Well the buttons arrived after I left for Ojai, but due to an unexpected passing I had to return home Friday night... I gotta say I am very impressed with the quality. They are very light weight, and that really counts on a justa corps or early 18 century weskit. Service was fast, painless, and very friendly...Thanks Pirate's Plunder... I'll be back for more of yer different styles.....Have ya ever thought about making 2 sided coins? I used to give them out to children, but my supplier just got rediculously expensive...

Oops I forgot... Thanks for the free gift.....

I'm glad you like them. I have made some coins i will have to dig out the molds,But it might be awhile before i can get to that. My doctor has me going in for bypass surgery at the end of the week

God's Speed and the Luck o the Irish be with Ye.....I just lost me Da ta Heart Problems. I pray Ye fare well....