I'm on etsy!

LadyBrower

Okay, I'll try to be a little less of a pain now. lol! I set up an etsy store at the suggestion of a few people on here. This store is pretty much just in hopes to fund mine and hubby's reenacting hobby. =)

www.LadyBrowersTreasures.etsy.com

Right now I've got shirts, shifts, snap sacks, caps and some crochet stuff on there and hope to be adding plenty more this week. Thanks for your support!

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

Welcome to Etsy! I love my shop, and it was easy to set up. Haven't sold anything yet, but it's early days. I just like the idea of having my own website, without the hassle of getting a url #, and paying those fees, setting it up, etc.

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do well. I think Syren is going to set up a shop as well, if she hasn't done so already. It's fun. ;)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Thanks guys! Ransom, I LOVE your jewelry. I was just looking at "Night Rose" if only I had money to spend on my own self! *sigh* Beautiful work, truly.

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

Fantastic,

I am new to this whole site, but in reading your posts, you always are very complete in your research and well spoken opinions - I'll have to start saving for another linen shirt - your work looks like a labor of love.

Coast Watch

Them that die'll be the lucky ones

Huzzah! Im glad to see you expanding your money making endeavors lady brower(i need to think of something myself lol...who knows what id do..)! I hope it all goes well, heaven knows this is an expensive hobby........we must all be bleeding crazy....lol

Monsieur René "la Gaffe" Truffaut - Sailor -filibustier - grenadier - Fiddler - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

ok--- dumb question time.... what exactly is etsy ??? an online place for stores ??

etsy is sort of like ebay in a way, where people can buy and sell hand made and vintage goods. It makes it easy and accessible for everyday people to sell their wares without opening an expensive online store, or provide another venue for those who have that store already. Their fees are so minimal compared to ebay. I am very impressed with it so far. They offer a ton of support, and its pretty easy to get set up.

Not only are you good looking your smart too.

Why thank youm Sir! Just remember I am also married... ;):D

Huzzah! Im glad to see you expanding your money making endeavors lady brower(i need to think of something myself lol...who knows what id do..)! I hope it all goes well, heaven knows this is an expensive hobby........we must all be bleeding crazy....lol

hehe.. Yis, we are all a bit mad aren't we? Hm... Now what could Monsieur Rene do for funds? are you not a pirate?

hehe.. Yis, we are all a bit mad aren't we? Hm... Now what could Monsieur Rene do for funds? are you not a pirate?

wee a pirate i am....but a police man be my upstairs neighbor.......oh the sadness....this got me thinking, i sshhooulldd pick up a trade to do with all this............would be educational, for me and the public....yyeessss....yyeessss........i feel a new thread comming on.....

Monsieur René "la Gaffe" Truffaut - Sailor -filibustier - grenadier - Fiddler - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice items, Brower. :) I'm tempted by the stays, I'm not really ready, excited nor looking forward to making another bloody freakin' pair. Ugh!

I've been told to pop onto Etsy, just not so sure. Loathed eBay mainly for the fees and it's inability to be flexible with those fees and payment of them. Ugh. But, the lot of ye fancy Etsy?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I've never sold anything on Etsy, but I just bought a gorgeous knit hooded scarf the other day - my first Etsy purchase. It was easy, since it's all through Paypal, on the buyers end, and I would use it again. I am also sorely tempted by those stays - I don't have a truly period correct one myself! Just need to take a look at the budget.

Thanks for the "support" ladies. Hehe. =) If there is any way I can be of assistance, please let me know. =)

I'm sad to say I haven't sold anything on etsy yet, but I am sure the transactions are easy, especially using paypal. I like the community-- the people have been so nice and their fees are so reasonable!!

Do you have anything in a purple linen for stays and petticoats (solid or stripes)?

I don't have anything "in stock" but I can order it or dye it. =) PM me if you are interested.

For cool weather wear I am now offering all shifts, shirts, petticoats and other things in raw silk =) Its so soft and cuddly I was rolling around in it....

ROTDLMAO! Oh, dear... :::obtains a nice complimet of Guards for Lady Brower::: I'm just waiting for one of th' gents to reply to that, lass. ;) Wait... wait... ye know it's coming. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ransom we are still in the process of having more merchandise ready to put up. However I think we should have have something up within the next few weeks. And we sold our first comission....one handpainted bag for $100.00. So we are excited.

Lady Brower..I too was looking at the stays and petticoats..really nice work though at the moment no money for me to buy....

Lady B definitely put up the Captain's Share..it is really reasonable to work with Etsy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Aged neckerchief and snapsack from LadyBrower yesterday and I have to say that they are fantastic. Very authentic, professionally made and great value for money. I can't recommend her enough!

bannerad.jpg

...and then I discovered the wine...

I've been told to pop onto Etsy, just not so sure. Loathed eBay mainly for the fees and it's inability to be flexible with those fees and payment of them. Ugh. But, the lot of ye fancy Etsy?

~Lady B

I ADORE Etsy! Been buyiong mor and mroe things there. Found my wonderful new pouch there as well form another of our memebrs.

Easy and safe to use I have never had a bad experience. And the sellers are as nice as can be.

Give it a shot lass! You would do them credit if you sold there. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I like it, but the traffic is not the same as e-bay. But their fees are low enough that you can afford to do it and another site if you wish. Its like, 20 cents per item for four months and like only 3 percent final sale price or something... Its a very supportive community.

PoD- Thank you for your Praise! I'm glad you like your items!