Ahoy mateys, I bid thee a following sea!

Navis

Ahoy me hearties!

My real name is Gregory, but me pirate tagname be Navis Hawkins. I hail from the port of Pennsylvania, Not much water here so on the normal I be more like a Puddle Pirate! Although I am learning to sail, so soon I'll be a proud Chesapeake Pirate!

I spend a lot of time fishing/fly fishing, hiking/backpacking, boating(power and sail from PA lakes to the Chesapeake to the intercoastals/ocean), playing games(Pirates of the Burning Sea, PirateQuest.com).

I attend the PA Renaissance Faire on occassion(I wish I had time for more frequent visits).

I'm not much for talking about meself, so if ye have any inquiries feel free to impose!

My pleasure to meet you all!

Signed,

Navis Hawkins

Edited by Navis

signature.gif

For a'that, I DO like yer avatar and it be a nice way of introducin' yerself!

Welcome to the Pub! Enjoy yer stay! And since it be tradition fer the newcomer to buy a round, make mine port with a tender of rum!

Fair winds to ye, mate!

Blackbead

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

A hearty welcome to ye, Navis. Or shall we call ye Master Hawkins?

Either way, glad ye found th' Pub. Tis a fine establishment ye stumbled upon an' into.

Oh, ye be in good company, there be a few here on th' Pub from Pennsylvannia. :D

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I thank thee for the warm welcoming mateys!

Ney, I be not related to a Mr. Ben Hawkins, but his name is catching ain't it ;)

Fair winds to ye all, and glad to be a part of the brethren(forum, whatever ;) )

signature.gif