Whydah Rings are back!

Hello everyone,

I have a handful of new Whydah rings in larger sizes (10-13) but they are going fast, so check with me to see if I have your size. If not, I'm taking pre-orders as well for the next run of these. $25 each shipping included. PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Am-Ex, Discover, Check, USPS Money Order accepted.

100_5227.jpg

Edited by historyfanatic

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.piratesofpaynetown.org

www.taylor-rosehistorical.com

www.ladywashington.org

I also have a handful of these:

Brass Sundial Compass - Find out where you are going and what time it is!! Comes with a handstiched leather case. Measures 3" in diameter. $30 including shipping anywhere in the US.

IMG_3083.jpg

IMG_3084.jpg

Edited by historyfanatic

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

Militia Captain, Merchant Sailor, Tailor, Brewer, Gunrunner and Occassional Pirate...

www.ladywashington.org

Hello everyone,

I have a handful of new Whydah rings in larger sizes (10-13) but they are going fast, so check with me to see if I have your size. If not, I'm taking pre-orders as well for the next run of these. $25 each shipping included. PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Am-Ex, Discover, Check, USPS Money Order accepted.

100_5227.jpg

Where do i go to order the ring?

Easiest way is to call me at (812) 606-1264 if you want to use a credit card, etc. Alternatively, you can e-mail me for size availability and I'll send you a PayPal invoice or my address. (nlogsdon AT att.net)

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

www.ladywashington.org

Easiest way is to call me at (812) 606-1264 if you want to use a credit card, etc. Alternatively, you can e-mail me for size availability and I'll send you a PayPal invoice or my address. (nlogsdon AT att.net)

when is a good time to call

Generally speaking, my business hours are 9am to 5pm EST monday through thursday. I will also usually answer the phone on the weekends unless I am at a living history event. If I don't answer it means I'm busy with another customer. (One-man show here) Just leave a name and number and I will certainly call you back. Thanks!

Y.M.H.S.,

Nathanael Logsdon

www.ladywashington.org

• 2 weeks later...

Generally speaking, my business hours are 9am to 5pm EST monday through thursday. I will also usually answer the phone on the weekends unless I am at a living history event. If I don't answer it means I'm busy with another customer. (One-man show here) Just leave a name and number and I will certainly call you back. Thanks!

Received the ring today, very nice product thank You

• 9 months later...

hey mates, i got one of the first ones. These are good looking pieces, enough so that I had one of the national geo folks do a double take when I was portraying Sam Bellamy over the winter.

no one is exaclty sure what it means. here are a couple of possibilities. a welch saying or abreveated proverb of some sort. a location. Teye might be a last name, B.A. is abreviated for the sailors designation of able bodied, and there is an inscription inside the original that could coincide with east india company atlantic fleet.