One of "those days"?

The travel plans that were made and all that I needed to do was confirm the time of departure. ...I was wrong.

A project I had been working on was nearly done. ...Carelessness and iced tea said otherwise.

Had to send a package in the mail ...got to the post office as they were locking the door.

The car was parked. ...the emergency break was not on. The car ended up across the parking lot with its rear wheels in the grass. Not enough speed for the front wheels to go over the curb also. Thank heavens there was no car behind me and I wasn't parked in the street ...no damage! Whew.

I am glad it is another day.

Edited by Silkie McDonough

That's the nice thing about the "next day". You get a do over!!!! Whatever you did yesterday that didn't work, don't do them today. There ya go me dear, ya gets a do over day!!!

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

May your future days be much happier silkie! i must admit, the car incident really came our rather well all things considered........oh yeah....the post office is the devil!

Edited by René la Gaffe

Monsieur René "la Gaffe" Truffaut - Sailor -filibustier - grenadier - Fiddler - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........