Flintlocks for Friends and Doglocks for Scurvy Dog Friends

Hello!

In a quest to buy a few replica weapons for myself, I decided to start a small business for fun. I will have my website www.IvanHenryTradingCompany.com up hopefully this month. Until then, I received my first shipment about a week or so ago and would like to offer forum members a sneak peek at what I have, and offer a 10% discount off the prices listed, to you - forum members - for the next 30 days! My replicas are from India, some or most of you have seen similar before, so no real surprises here. They come shipped without the vent hole drilled and with no flint. A drill press, and $5 for a flint will get your new stick going boom in no time. Please PM me or e-mail me for questions or orders. Shipping additional.

I have other pictures of specific details I can send upon request.

Thanks!

10% Off Listed Prices to Pyracy Forum Members for the next 30 days.

Brass Flintlock Blunderbuss: $395.99

pistol_brassbuss_prod.jpg

Brass Doglock Blunderbuss: $395.99

pistol_doglockbuss_prod.jpg

Doglock Pistol: $264.99

pistol_doglock_prod.jpg

English Dragoon Pistol: $264.99

pistol_englishdrag_prod.jpg

French Cavalry Pistol: $264.99

pistol_frnchcalv_prod.jpg

Prussian Potsdam Pistol: $264.99

pistol_grmpots_prod.jpg

Scottish Murdoch Pistol: $259.99

pistol_scotmurdok_prod.jpg

English Sea Service Pistol: $259.99

pistol_seaserv_prod.jpg

French 1728 Cavalry Musket: $425.99

pistol_frnchcalvmusket_prod.jpg

English Matchlock Musket: $425.99

pistol_matchlock_prod.jpg

Email me

Edited by Mooseworth

ihtcbanner.jpg

good lord, hes got quite the business going......hell take us all over and steal our monies.........someone STOP HIM!!!

Monsieur René "la Gaffe" Truffaut - Sailor -filibustier - grenadier - Fiddler - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

Hey Callenish,

Not even trying to compete with you! You offer pre-drilled test fired weapons with a flint! I see my business for those who either want the most authentic "paper weight" or for the semi-seasoned who doesn't mind tweaking and drilling and such.

PM me, I wouldn't mind working together on something, I have a few ideas.... ;)

ihtcbanner.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

At these prices I couldn't resist!

I have been wanting to buy a blunderbuss for some time and with IH trading CO. I saved about $100 over the other sites ive been looking at.

One thing I really appreciate is the great creative design of the site- although the site isnt finished yet It looks very promising. The high quality pics and props used in the images are second to none and really gives you a feel for what you are ordering.

I ordered the flintlock blunderbuss and it arrived yesterday, shipped fast packed great!

After opening the box and taking out the packing material/bubble-wrap- I found the blunderbuss wrapped in canvas with rope at either end tied in a knot- Very cool and a nice touch, It really gave you the feeling of stepping back in time.

The blunderbuss is nice and sturdy, the brass-work is nice, and the butt even had a carved design which I havnt seen on these from other vendors.

The flintlock mechanism seems very sturdy and functions well.

Thanks Dana and Ivan Henry Trading Co.- I look forward to future purchases!

Edited by deezdrama

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just in time for Christmas! I just received a new shipment today. I am restocked with the following:

English Sea Service Pistol

Coach / naval Blunderbuss

English style 1700 - 1800 blunderbuss - New look for pictures tomorrow (really cool and rare George 1 lock)

British Light Dragoon flintlock pistol

More Murdoch pistols

New Blunderbuss - 1 available!

blunderbuss_british_military_prod_small.jpg

English Light Dragoon Elliot Pattern - 1 available.

pistol_english_dragoon_light_prod_small.jpg

Lots of other things arrived last week as well. Thanks for looking!

Check out Ivan Henry Trading Company

Edited by Ivan Henry aka Moose

ihtcbanner.jpg

• 2 months later...

Hello all. We'll be putting in a new order soon. I'm wondering if there are any flintlocks/percussion weapons you all would like to see us carry. Before you mention it, I currently cannot get Queen Anne Pistols from my supplier.

Ivan Henry Trading Company

Edited by Ivan Henry aka Moose

ihtcbanner.jpg

• 3 months later...