Pirate Booty at Hot Topic

Isabella

i must admit me have more than me share of pirate's booty over at HOT TOPIC (lovely store..) :huh:

and personally.. i like thar pirate's booty (caramel) but if that aint yer fancy.. try regular or veggie (spinich sometihin er rather)

happy hunting! :huh:

Cabinlass Maggie

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

• 3 weeks later...
they have a nice selection, but I be afraid that pyracy have been become the new... "fad"

That be quite scarey m'lass cuz right now it's great but when it falls its like every other fad, it FALLS and then nobody notices it.

It be like me brother n'law who's into RC cars. He loves em like a pirate loves their ship. His step brothers got "into it" cuz he was. But they run their cars down and are then on to the next "big thing". WE are like me brother n'law. Unfortunately the rest of the shoppers are like his steps about pirates right now. Lets hope when it not be so kewl, that it doesn't fall completely.

All we can do is keep promoting.

Here's to ye on yer birthday ahead o' time :ph34r: Root Beer!!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

I always liked Hot Topic becuase I'm a sucker for novelty t-shirts (it's all I own, I swear), and they just have the best ones. I just like to dress dark and gothic-y anyway, too, I guess.

They've always had pirate-y stuff, but they never really called it such until after pirates became popular again. They have lots of skull & crossbones items that they make themselves, like wristbands, necklaces, shoelaces, shirts, etc that are kind of nice. Drop by an actual shop and check it out! I'm sure you'll find something entertaining.

Captain Wolfy Wench

Quite true, Wenchy.

Just this past week I saw they got a shirts for PotC in... albeit all they had was 1 Sparrow shirt & 4 Turner shirts. I don't think there are there.

Plus, just LOVE the pirate stuff there. I just never noticed the majority of the pirate swag before. They usually had retro stuff before Pirates came into play. Now, they have a vast variety of pirate stuff anything from the attire to throws .. even pens which I just picked up & love using it. Looks so wicked. I'm enjoying the stuff they-

OMFG!!!!

I just heard the bloodiest, funniest commercial on the radio for Buffalo Wings that have new Captn Morgan wings & these people were talkin' like pirates! I just cracked! B)

Tis fantastic!

If this be a fad.. Hell! LET IT LAST!!!! B)B)

Huzzah!

Forever Barbossa's,

Anastazia

~Master & Commander of the Resurrection

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!