A Frenchy!!!

Hello at all the pirates, flibustiers and buccaneers, I present myself I am the Captain Mordagne, I am French, I life in the western south in the area of Toulouse in France.

I am happy abstr. to be able to write in your forum which is for me a reference.

I have to me also a forum in French language on the piracy of which here the address:

http://lesfreresdelacote.aceboard.fr/i-332521.htm

Objective Monday is to create large Pirate gatherings in France and why not make you come in my country and come to see you in yours…

In a friendly way,

the French

Captain M

Bonjour mon ami ! J'espère que vous appréciez le pub et tous qu'il doit offrir !

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Thank you with all!!!rolleyes.gif

Afflicted for my English, I use a translator, I hope to be understood by all…

And yes Rumba my beautiful, I am a true French, like my Father and his Father before him and the Father of my Father…

I eat even frogs!!!wink.gif

Bien le bonjour monsieur Mordagne et la bienvenue en cette taverne! Félicitation pour votre forum. Je suis moi même en train de monter un équipage de flibustier français basé à Montréal (Québec)et vais assurément m'y inscrire histoire de pouvoir discourir piraterie et forbans dans la langue de Molière!

À la vôtre et bon vent!

Edited by Cuisto Mako

La salutation et est bienvenue au pub. Il serait grand de vous voir et votre équipage ici dans les états plus tard. Je recommanderais hautement l'événement de Pip. Espérez traverser des épées avec vous un de ces jours.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Welcome to Port mate...

(chuckle) It seems the only *French* I am Mistress of...

...is kissing. :(

Haul up a barrel and buy us a round! I'll have a Mai Tai if'n ya please...

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Bien le bonjour monsieur Mordagne et la bienvenue en cette taverne! Félicitation pour votre forum. Je suis moi même en train de monter un équipement de Flibustier français basé à Montréal (Québec) et assurément vais m'y inscrire histoire de pouvoir discourir piraterie et forbans dans la langue de Molière!

À la vôtre et bon vent!

[/ quote]

Merci Cousin du nouveau monde, tu seras toujours le bienvenu sur notre forum et dans notre Pays si le coeur t'en dit!!!

Vive le Québec!!!

Thank you with all!!!rolleyes.gif

Afflicted for my English, I use a translator, I hope to be understood by all…

Well, Friend, your translator works well enough to be understood. So welcome!

gallery_10737_100_5347.gif

Time flies when you're having rum

• 2 weeks later...

Oooo... another French Pirate! We loves th' French Pirates. so much fun. ;)

Glad t' have ye with us, M.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!