lookin' fer a pic-o-tur of a bonny pirate wench

iPirate

I found a pic of this fine wench whilst cruising the net and now I can't find it again. I know she attended Dragoncon 2006 because there's a few more of her from that event.

this is her

Parade24.jpg

The pic I'm looking fer is much the same as this, 'cept clearer and larger and she's outside at the parade.

Iffin' anyone of you lot have this pic, please share

Arrr

gallery_10737_100_5347.gif

Time flies when you're having rum

That's Val from Brute Force Leather; She's a wonderful friend and fills out a bodice/corset quite nicely.... I will see her in a few weeks at the PA Ren-faire. I don't have any pics of her in the past couple of years. Good luck on your quest!

That's Val from Brute Force Leather; She's a wonderful friend and fills out a bodice/corset quite nicely.... I will see her in a few weeks at the PA Ren-faire. I don't have any pics of her in the past couple of years. Good luck on your quest!

ooo.. ahh.. eeehhh... well *ahem* tell Miss Val that she's quite lovely and ummm... I mean that in the most ahhh... respectful and opposite of indecent way possible.

*runs*

Googling that and surfing through a few of their product photo pages, I noticed some of her. (Although that is a seriously crappy pic - you should lighten it up in a photo editing prog.) So if you want to paper your wall or something, check out the Brute Force Leather website.

"I'm on the Brute Squad."

"You are the Brute Squad!"

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Googling that and surfing through a few of their product photo pages, I noticed some of her. (Although that is a seriously crappy pic - you should lighten it up in a photo editing prog.) So if you want to paper your wall or something, check out the Brute Force Leather website.

"I'm on the Brute Squad."

"You are the Brute Squad!"

that's the first place I visited after Callenish identified her, yes, I got the pics of her they had

in a ummm completely non-stalkerish and well intentioned way... *blush*

247210992_1174c4bd1a.jpg235596988_1299be69b5.jpg

236388305_15796a853e_o.jpg

dragfav05.jpg

244750907_5f3b8fd1e8.jpg244752000_2b64be6282.jpg

Have you ever heard of Google (lol)?

Aye! but me Google-fu must be very week since I didn't find those when I searched. Well, I found the one large one where she's looking down toward the camera but the rest never showed up in my search. *shrugs*

thanks for finding those for me!!

• 2 weeks later...

yup, i did manage to find that one

but me wife is begining to wonder why I'm collecting pics of someone other than her, so I'll beat a hasty retreat from this topic and go buy her something shiney to distract her.

• 2 months later...

I found a pic of this fine wench whilst cruising the net and now I can't find it again. I know she attended Dragoncon 2006 because there's a few more of her from that event.

this is her

Parade24.jpg

The pic I'm looking fer is much the same as this, 'cept clearer and larger and she's outside at the parade.

Iffin' anyone of you lot have this pic, please share

Arrr

2rdc5sk.jpg

LMAO! Just the booty, Bright? Oh, come on now!

:::glances around; smacks dogge on the back of the head lightly::: Besides, how many cabins be ye inhabitin'? Good God, boy! ::rolls eyes:::

Pirate Wenches, eh? Not m' Class. I be safe. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

LMAO! Just the booty, Bright? Oh, come on now!

:::glances around; smacks dogge on the back of the head lightly::: Besides, how many cabins be ye inhabitin'? Good God, boy! ::rolls eyes:::

Pirate Wenches, eh? Not m' Class. I be safe. ;)

~Lady B

Work like a sailor, Eat like a King, Love like Casanova now pass the booty ;-}

2hi00pl.jpg

Edited by Bright