I'm still here

sutlerjon

• 3 weeks later...

Yer links don't werk matey...

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

• 2 weeks later...

Callenish!

Leave it ta a former Guvment employee ta know all 'bout lollygaggin'!

If'n yer in need o' some sh....tuff call me I think ye gots me number .... if ya need a refresher PM or e-mail me and I'll give it to ya agin'.

I'd like to talk wit' ye ... the big Mouse is keepin' me busy as a one armed paper hanger.

Later,

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pardon's to Abbott & Costello.......

Are you in Pittsburgh? "no"

Are you in New York? "no"

Are you in Chicago? 'no"

Well if you are not in Pittsburgh, not in New York and not in Chicago, then you must be someplace else

And if you are someplace else, then you are not here ;-)

hopefully you will get your web site up and working and you WILL be here.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

Littleneck, I'm here now ...

Orlando anyway, next door to the happiest place on earth, where I spend a lot of time lately, but that's neither here nor there .....

Ahhhh Syren ..... an' her Trident ...... after the Cannonball Incident in the hot tub, well there must have been something bad in the water, ( perhaps something the Animal dropped) butt I've been fighting some infections, and I'm worried that the one in the middle may never fully heal .... butt I won't dwell on that point ....

UHHHHH correction the sites are back up now!!

Huzzah, Huzzah!

Edited by sutlerjon

Self Promoter Jim

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Darn it's been a long week or so! Anyway here are few new things.

This is a new Belying Pin it's 21" long and would be proper for a ship with rope diameter up 1-5/8" The Pin will be $45.00 and I'll make a belt frog for it too.

100_0891.jpg

These Pewter Mugs are $15.00 each and are from England. They have a clear bottom, to be sure ye don't get the Queen's coinage. Maybe Mission needs a new MUG!

100_0895.jpg

These Bracelets are copper and polished steel, they're shiny and only $10.00 each.

100_0894.jpg

100_0892.jpg

Self Promoter Jim

Due to a veritable tidal wave of requests, thanks to the 3 of you, I just set up a PayPal account!!

WooHoo!

Because of the custom nature of much of my work, I'd still like to personally communicate with my customers, besides it's more fun to talk with folks than just blindly send stuff out.

Especially when Mr. Cross and the group in his HEAD call. :blink::blink:

Self Promoter Jim

Glad t' still see ye!! I still gots me leather Dice cup, they look and feel right fine now that I coated them with Stockholm Tar, and smell good too!!!

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!

Thanks MadL!

I just finished up a Leather Snapsack, it's about the same size (a little bigger) than the canvas one in the photo on the website. I will post a photo when I get one of it. The leather snapsacks seem to be quite common in photos from English Civil War reenactment sites and are probably most useful to earliest Buccaneer impressions.

By the way, for those of you doing the "SteamPunk" thing I can and do make several items appropriate to the Victorian era, from military and civilian leather stuff to suspenders for your trousers.

I've got a shoulder rig for my Colt and Remington .36 and .44 caliber black powder pistols that I need to make a copy or 2 of. I also do flap holsters for the same pistols. If curious check out my CW site and look at the "Progressive" products tab. Those items are made using patterns that came from original pieces.

Edited by sutlerjon

Self Promoter Jim

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be off work for a couple of weeks .... recovering.

Anything I've got IN STOCK will be 10% off, 'cause I need the dough. Leather stuff I can make when you order it, the Docs don't want me breathin' the sawdust for a while ... so wood I might not be able to do .... we'll see.

We'll call it a "Radiation Therapy" sale and will last until the radiation is done ...... toward the end of May so they tell me.

So as the end of next week approaches drop me a PM or e-mail me and we'll see what we have available. I'm not too sure how the voice will be for a few days after Monday but I should be able to type.

Thanks all,

Edited by sutlerjon

Self Promoter Jim

Just looked over both of your sites. Lookin good. Ive been in need of some good period folding benches for awhile now. Ever since my older bro thought he was done with the re-enacting and gave our full bar set up away...Shame...

-1st Mate of Pirates Magazine

-Bladesmith/Owner of That Works Studio

http://youtube.com/thatworks

thatworks.shop