Wot De "ell???

Animal

Ive noticed that lately when I've tried to PM some members, I can't send it. I get a message that says that they can't receive new messages at this time. Is this just me or wot???? :ph34r:

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

For the most part I am finding that the system works better but like anything new the glitches still have to be worked out. I also have to get use to the changes ...can't find anything. It is like the day after someone else has rearranged your desk ...can't find a darn thing!

I like hearing from ghosts. ;) Well from this ghost.

There does seem to be a wee bug, retry sending the message, I've found this works.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

I've actually made everyone's PM inbox huge - but there seems to be a bug in the system. A patch came out while I was away from me post - I'll probably give it an install tonight after reading through the docs. I hope this will fix it and a few other problems.

In the wot' de 'ell vein...

115 guest users in the last 15 minutes? Wot' de 'ell indeed! I think there's something funny about the user counter thingy.

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

That implies the board has abilities that I don't even want to think about.

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

***confering with the board**** yep they do. They know where yo live, Mission :P

Conferring with the board?! Is that like linking into the hive mind?

"I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."

In the wot' de 'ell vein...

115 guest users in the last 15 minutes? Wot' de 'ell indeed! I think there's something funny about the user counter thingy.

. . . I think we just got a mention in the NEW issue of Pirates Magazine, we'll likely be seeing a serge of Guest and New Users.