Treasured Feathers

Rumba Rue

If anyone out there has a parrot like a Macaw or similar with colorful feathers, I am in need of them if you tend to save them when the bird molts. Even the small colorful feathers I use. Grey and reds from African Greys are needed too.

Sorry don't need any cockatiel or parakeet feathers.

I will gladly make you a free feather hat pin in exchange for them.

PM me if you can take advantage of this offer.

Sorry, no ostrich feathers - I don't use them.

(I still owe Stynky a hat pin and I promise he'll get it as soon as I get more feathers to work with)

(I still owe Stynky a hat pin and I promise he'll get it as soon as I get more feathers to work with)

First Stynky has to get a hat...

You wouldn't have any blue or black/grey feathers, would you? I lost the blue and black/grey feathers in my Planter's hat and I have no clue where to get natural feathers.

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

You wouldn't have any blue or black/grey feathers, would you? I lost the blue and black/grey feathers in my Planter's hat and I have no clue where to get natural feathers.

I have some medium length deep blue Macaw wing feathers that are at least 12 inches long or longer, some have either red or yellow on the backside. Also have some gorgeous turquoise Macaw wing feathers that are about 8 to 10 inches long.

Sorry I don't sell just the feathers as most of last year I had to actually buy them from a guy who does a bird show here at the local faires, and they weren't cheap.

I found mine on Ebay, ye really must look HARD and daily however to find any NOT sold for crazy price!

I got a lot of around 10 for $10, four I kept, a few I sold t' Oderlesseye 'n he's lovely wife. There be a couple left but they are not that good and they are small - all from a macaw.

Now ye know th' African Grey feathers are gonna be a bit difficult as they (red tail feathers) are said by some Indians t' posses special powers and therefore are highly sought after.

I would like t' find some other, non-parrot species, bird feathers; such as magpie ones (the Long black ones with a white tip) or some Birds of Paradise tail feathers 'n such....NO PEACOCKS! They be possessing EVIL LUCK!!! 'n no pheasant feathers fer they get ye locked up as a poacher!! And no swallow feathers as it be awfully bad luck t' kill one o' them!! However I do have a crow's feather and a gull's feather in me own hat but both where given freely t' me by their owners.

~All skill be in vain if an angel pisses down th' barrel o' yer flintlock!

So keep yer cutlass sharp, 'n keep her close!