Seahorse rings...

Iron Bess

Morning mates...

Those of ye who know me, are well awear that I have been a long time collector of Seahorses.

I just got this amazing ring as an early Birthday gift... it is a Carl Schon sterling silver with garnet eyes cir 1912

SeahorseRing.jpg

I am always on the lookout for seahorse rings and cuff bracelets. I have pretty much shopped my local places out but if you come across anything of beauty on YOUR side of the country or Pond or have anything to sell yourself along these lines.... give me a shout out!

Will buy or trade or.... :P

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I still think you should adopt me, so I can play with all your kewl stuff! :P

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

How beautiful!!! Did you see my handpainted sea horse bag under current projects? If you like it I can paint you one for the Trident Torq.....

Wow, those are stunning! And Ransom is right... you need to get those on Esty. I lOVE that site for shopping and would certainly take notice of your stuff.

And your beautiful work is more of a Hippocampus then a reg Seahorse... I'm all about the little guys. :rolleyes: But thank you SO much for the offer. Besides, that torc was a gift with no reciprocation needed!

Oooooo... got this awesome Bronze bracelet as well.

SeahorseCuff3.jpg

SeahorseCuff4.jpg

Wow, and the guy squealed like a....um, I mean, he was giddy with delight when he handed it over.

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I have to say that bronzed one is my fave. Totally gorgeous! I can make regular sea horses, I tend to favor the kind I painted more as in mythology the sea god created the horse and the Andalusian horse is the horse of Kings so I combined my two favorite things. As for Etsy we are currently working on filing our business name then we shall appear on Esty.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Maeve got me into Etsy...that is a great place to shop!.

I looove the bracelet! I used to have some upper arm cufs with snakes but I fancy the seahorses more :)

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

*pouts* No arm cuffs..I still cannot get anyone to steal the arm cuffs I want....

However Happy Natal Day to Bess!

Which ones do you want?? :P (And my Birthday is still a few days off) :rolleyes:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I have to say that bronzed one is my fave. Totally gorgeous! I can make regular sea horses, I tend to favor the kind I painted more as in mythology the sea god created the horse and the Andalusian horse is the horse of Kings so I combined my two favorite things. As for Etsy we are currently working on filing our business name then we shall appear on Esty.

Syren, I've had my Etsy shop (see the link in my sig) open for about three weeks now, and they make it really easy. I think you would do really well there. :unsure:

Oh, and Bess, maybe I'll adopt you! LOL

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog