Hoist Your Colors! Custom Pirate Flags!

Greetings all! We at the Dirk and Arrow are now proud to offer custom made goods and gear for the discerning pirate, swashbuckler, and buccaneer!

Custom Pirate Flags!

Fly your very own colors!

3704438560_c221d13e52.jpg

Our custom made pirate flags are hand dyed, and hand painted with your custom design on both sides. They are made from a medium weight canvas, sturdy and made for use outdoors. They measure 4 ½ feet wide by 3 feet high though we can accommodate any size you might need. They are made with triple re-enforced hanging corners with brass grommets.

3704438616_4024cd386e.jpg

These grommets can be “button holed” for a more period look. The flags are treated with a UV blocker to prevent fading and are water proofed and made to withstand high winds and the elements. In short they are made to real use whether flying in your camp or raised as your colors on board your water craft of choice. These flags will last for years of hard and rugged use. Prices range from $85 on up depending on artwork. Please contact us for a quote.

Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.

3660251270_1501aa649b.jpg

Do you have a website?

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!