Warehouse 13 - full of steam punk stuff

Haha, I was just about to post that! I'm watching it too. It's kinda cool. The gadgets are super nifty...

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

I recorded it on the hard drive for later viewing. I'm skeptical, as usual, especially since it seems to be something of a rip-off of GURPS Warehouse 23, which is, I suppose a rip-off of the warehouse in Raiders... but c'mon, at least they could have changed the name to something a little more creative.

:P

Also... the premise reminds me of the old Friday the 13th tv show.

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

I recorded it on the hard drive for later viewing. I'm skeptical, as usual, especially since it seems to be something of a rip-off of GURPS Warehouse 23, which is, I suppose a rip-off of the warehouse in Raiders... but c'mon, at least they could have changed the name to something a little more creative.

:P

Also... the premise reminds me of the old Friday the 13th tv show.

I'm not familiar with any of those... :-/ maybe the marvelous HULU can help! I didn't finish watching the show last night (it was waaaaaay past my bedtime) but I thought it was kinda cute, but she was being such a bitch at times I wanted to punch her in the face.

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

This site has some close up pictures of some of the Steam Punk stuff on Warehouse 13

"First Look: Steampunk Gadgets Go Wild in Warehouse 13"

http://www.wired.com/underwire/2009/06/first-look-steampunk-gadgets-go-wild-in-warehouse-13/

The Farnsworth (voice video communication device)

The Tesla gun (electric stun gun)

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I