So if you had the chance . . .

Pew

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

That question would be far too strange for anyone to know. And one most people wouldn't get; people would think me a complete nut case.

But it has something to do with a past life. Just haven't had the time nor money to do a past life regression.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I am not sure how it could ever be explained to me. But I have always been curious how Helen Keller's

thought process worked before she grasped the concept of language.

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

How much of the difference between the human sexes is learned and how much is natural?

What is the optimal societal governing strategy? (I'm assuming it is something we have not yet tried.)

What is the ultimate question?

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." — Voltaire

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

Did Mission help Oswald kill JFK?

Why is Ed Foxe?

Ed Foxe is because someone must be Ed Foxe and it may as well be...Ed Foxe.

Mission wasn't alive when JFK was shot, so probably not. But who knows? Perhaps he was in the grassy hole on the grassy knoll.

There has to be better governing strategy. Or, I'll agree that it is entirely possible, that the optimal governing strategy involves contentious and upsetting shifts in governing strategies. But I doubt that. I really don't know, so that's why I'd like an answer. See?

Edited by Raphael Misson

“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.” –Carlos Casteneda

What created the Big Bang? (Or do we know that already?)

Are men really from Mars and women from Venus?

Will mankind ever figure out a way to live peacefully, making war obsolete as well as obscene?

Will I ever be able to win the lottery?

What happens in that micro-nanosecond between being alive and dead? Do you see the space between the known and the unknown world?

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Yes, you are able to win it now. However the odds are so stacked against your winning that you can barely comprehend the numbers. So if your question were changed to "Will I win the lottery in my lifetime?" the answer is "Almost certainly not." (Sorry.)

Edited by Raphael Misson

Edited by Graydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Does the Winslow (shudder) really exist?

What *is* the Question to Life, the Universe, and Everything? (We know the Answer already, not that it's terribly helpful...)

Damn, thats sharp!

Yes, you are able to win it now. However the odds are so stacked against your winning that you can barely comprehend the numbers. So if your question were changed to "Will I win the lottery in my lifetime?" the answer is "Almost certainly not." (Sorry.)

I disagree. You can almost positively win the lottery. Here's how. Buy $10,000 worth ot tickets. I can gurantee at least one will be a $5 winner!

Now, winning the grand prize or significant prize be another story.

Good point. You have to define "lottery" better. I was thinking of the local Lotto which has one prize.

What was Edward Teach like if you met him in person, and he wasn't taking your ship at the time?

Did the MacNeils' regularly wear belted plaids as the took ships in the North Atlantic? Or did they wear something else? If so, what?

Why aren't more pirate reenactment groups based in the primary places they operated (I'm thinking of "Brit" pirates, as found in Johnson's book), notably Caribbean and Carolinas.

(Florida was Spanish at the time.)

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

Why aren't more pirate reenactment groups based in the primary places they operated (I'm thinking of "Brit" pirates, as found in Johnson's book), notably Caribbean and Carolinas.

Probably because they don't have quite as much disposable income as people located in England and America do. Also, from my experience many of the people living in the Caribbean are descended from slaves. So I suspect their view of history is a little different than ours...they may not consider themselves potential past pirates - and thus have no reason to re-enact that. They might have a more solemn perspective about history. (Well, that's how I perceive I would feel in their shoes, anyhow. I certainly wouldn't want to re-enact being a slave. Respect the fact and keep it in mind, but re-enact...no.)

Edited by Raphael Misson

For mankind..what is the cure for cancer

Personally..

When? :rolleyes:

What is outside of space..

what was the real truth about what happened in 1997

and the answer to round, which I have pondered my whole life.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Mission doesn't actually know the answers, he just acts like he does.

"Oh, he's not a chicken - he's a loud-mouthed schnook."

Why does having a pet cause so much heartache when they die? I just had to put my cat Toby of almost 15 years down in the wee hours of Monday the 6th. He had kidney problems, it happened so quickly. I was taking care of him since Friday the 3rd, with meds from my vet. He started showing signs that maybe he'd be okay, but then around midnight on Monday he was crying out and having trouble breathing. I rushed him to the animal urgent care. They did what they could, but he was failing so fast. It was so painful to watch him suffer so I gave the okay to put him down. I had done this before with my dog who was dying of cancer years ago, it's so damn painful. I've cried so much my eyes were swollen. It's also sad to see the other cat, Jasmine, look around for him. I'm sure she knows what's going on, she was laying down next to him and hanging around him when he was sick. Ugh, so much pain over our furry children...... :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg