HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY FOR USA

Huzzah for US!

Had a good one too. Fired the brown bess four times out over the stream valley in the backyard. Got some nice reverbs. Then I cracked open that bluray of The Patriot to show the kids I was in a movie. That was amusing (and no, I didn't show them the whole thing... wow... I forgot how bloody that film was!). Called my brother to wish him a happy 50th(!) birthday! And saw some of the best fireworks I have ever seen!

USA! USA! USA!

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Woah...you were? Now I have to watch it again! I love that movie..and yes every time I watch it I say "I forgot how bloody this movie is" lol

I worked on the 4th. But the view from the tower with 360 degrees of fireworks and our indoor barbecue salvaged the day.

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Yep, in the original version if you know where to look and have the widescreen edition you might be able to find me at 2hr18min. I'm in a block of soldiers marching off to the big battle. In the new cut, I'm 10 minutes later. And since I haven't watched the new version all the way through, it is possible I'm in some of those extra 10 minutes. But I doubt it.

Oooohhh... get this. The costume designer in the film is interviewed in the bonus features. She says something like, "... and all those uniforms were made just for this film." Uhhh... excuse me?!?!? I think not. The only thing that I wore that wasn't mine was the wig.

In theory, I'm also in an IMAX movie called "We the People." There's a group of soldiers marching. I'm on the end closest to the audience, in the front rank, I think.

http://www.wethepeoplemovie.com/behindscenes.html

We started out with a big block of soldiers marching in that scene. But we were on a pier, and the IMAX camera we evidently too sensitive, so they kept dropping people out of the line until the camera stopped shaking when we marched by. At that point, there were only four of us. So hopefully I made it onto the big screen!

:rolleyes:

My Home on the Web

Where can one view the We the People movie?

You clandestine star you....

I'll let ya know if I see you

Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help....

Her reputation was her livelihood.

I'm a pirate, love. By nature and by choice!

My inner voice sometimes has an accent!

My wont? A delicious rip in time...

Where can one view the We the People movie?

If you go to the link I posted, there's a button for "where is it showing?" I don't recall if it is playing anywhere, or if it even has hit the big screen.

You clandestine star you....

Eh... it's not that big a deal really... RevWar reenacting afforded me some opportunities that I wouldn't have had with more mundane hobbies... by far the coolest of these was honor guard at George Washington's tomb.

My Home on the Web