Pirates Weekend at PA Ren Faire

Scarlet Jenny

O'er at Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire's site, they've posted their themed weekend dates for 2004, and the pirates'll be takin' over on August 21 & 22! Aaar! I hope to be thar!

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

We'll both be headin' West from our native Garden State fer that one. I 'opes to be meetin' wif some old mates there. We'll be at the Swashbuckler's Tavern at a time as yet to be determined (I usually needs a pint o' stout at about 11:00 am).

Maybe we can all raise a glass together, eh? I'm sure I could recognize Scarlett, what wif that red 'air and all. If ya wants to find me, look fer the blind guy (I really am blind, no joke) wif the red 'eadded wife and four young scallawags (lessen' we can gets a babysitter fer the weekend, then just look fer the extremely drunken blind guy).

Fer the rest of us what be goin' maybe we should 'ave a badge or sumptin'. Let's see... Pyracy Pub... hmmm, maybe a big yellow badge wif the letters PP on it...

On second thought, showin yer PP at Ren Faire might not be a good idea...

:(