Sutlering at PiP

Hawkyns

Mon Dieu!

I am doing some research for a friend and I have found that short term Event insurance for a Craft Vendor is expensive!... especially when they hear "Pyrate Festival" though I tell them that we are simply the crafts people, not the "actors"

What does anyone else do for this?

Merci beaucoup

Boniface "Boncoeurs" Coeurloupe

"Le Coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point"

I spend that money every year for liability insurance plus the vendor fees plus travel expenses and pray the event organizers have cleared for weapons to be put up for sale so that I don't piss my money away for an event that won't allow me to display or sell my wares ;) ;) ;)

I spend that money every year for liability insurance plus the vendor fees plus travel expenses and pray the event organizers have cleared for weapons to be put up for sale so that I don't piss my money away for an event that won't allow me to display or sell my wares mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

I now understand your frustration. We have gotten quotes of over US $300 for insurance for the upcoming event. It seems that it will cost us more money to go as merchants than to just go and participate, no matter how much you sells. We dont expect to get rich, we just cant justify the trip if we cant defray costs a bit.

Ca me fait chier! (p*'s me off, no?)

Boniface "Boncoeurs" Coeurloupe

"Le Coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point"