Michael Jackson has Died....

Iron Bess

Your kidding right? Iheard Farray passed away but michael?

No... we just got word here he could not be revived and passed at the Hospital.

That is three (as it always seems to come in three's... Ed McMahon, Farrah and Michael Jackson.

(sigh) Like them or not, a sad day. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Kind of makes me want to watch the Thriller video again. Has a whole different spin to it now.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Their doing a video tribute now.....i dare say i cant stop watching it.......it seems so very strange

Monsieur René Truffaut - Sailor - grenadier - flibustier - free man (for now)

.........I am french, why else would i have this outrageous accent, you silly man!..........You don't frighten me, English sea dogs. Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. I blow my nose at you, so-called "Capi-tain" you and all your silly English Pieeer-raghts........

RIP Michael, no matter what anyone thinks of him, you have to admit Thriller kicked ass. Also, none of us knew him, we only know what the media told us and well if you choose to believe the media, then thats your choice.

Thriller kicked major ass....I agree. Earth Song was my ABSOLUTE favorite.

Allegations aren't the same as truth. There's my take on that.

Other than that....I absolutely loved him since I was a kid. Nothing's going to change that.

Banner.jpg

What an interesting, exciting, and confusing life he led. I loved Thriller, and actually felt sorry for him during the bad times. As stated, accusations aren't truth, least of all when hyped by the media. And no one can deny he had an amazing musical talent. RIP, Michael.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Despite his issues... he made some awesome songs. Thriller was indeed my favorite cause it had Vincent Price's voice in it, too. It's a Halloween Classic and will be played with more sobber heart than it's ever been.

Indeed a massive shock to me when I heard it. I was stunned with Farrah Fawcett's passing. Less than 36 hours two super celebs gone. Wow... stunning.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Our respective generations will have to get used to a lot of icons passing in a short period of time. There are only 365 days in each year and modern communications have given us thousands of icons of our culture - something our parents didn't have. A movie legend would pass unexpectedly here and there, then one of natural causes in old age. Then an author, perhaps a famous scientists. Some were only known locally, not nationally.

We have layered on lots of performers and personalities, from singers in bands and people who were only famous for being famous to TV show stars. So, it's only going to become more pronounced as we get older. There's only so many days you can die without stepping on someone else we know in our homogenous culture.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Our respective generations will have to get used to a lot of icons passing in a short period of time.

Hurricane

Too true... looks like Walter is next:

http://www.knx1070.com/Walter-Cronkite-Rep...sly-Ill/4684431

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

And another one - an overdose of OxyClean - Billy Mays, pitchman.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/28/m...eath/index.html

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Since Fred did an impression of Michael Jackson, does that mean Michael died twice this week? Or did Fred's act die years ago?

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

I was saddened to hear of Michael’s death. He had no personal life or a childhood so he was troubled from the start. I hope he now receives some peace. Michael Requiescat in Pace!

I was fascinated by the image impressions given by CaptainSatan. How did you produce these? – It is like something from a forensic detective programme! :lol:

“To see a World in a grain of sand,

And a Heaven in a wild flower,

Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,

And Eternity in an hour.” William Blake

I was fascinated by the image impressions given by CaptainSatan. How did you produce these?

I didn't produce them. There are several interpretations of what Mr. Jackson might have looked like floating around on-line and in the British tabloids.

The images were created by using age progression software on some old photos.

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

I suppose it keeps the british tabloids busy. They have to make a living by selling news!

“To see a World in a grain of sand,

And a Heaven in a wild flower,

Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand,

And Eternity in an hour.” William Blake