So. Cal. Ren. Faire

I was Wondering if any of you are going to the So. Cal. Ren Faire at all. Although they tends to dislike us piratical sort (they used too!) I know I was a St. Dymphna Sea Dog once!) many of us go to it nonetheless. I am planning to go on Sunday and inteminently through out faire since a boothie gave me a run of Faire pass (I'll help out on occassions at her booth).

I'd like to meet up with some of you I don't already know. It's a good faire even though it's not like it was in Agoura or out in Santa Barbara (which isn't happening this year) :(

I hope to see some of you and raise a tankard of ale with ye!

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

I was suggesting this in another post. I ended up going the first day and turned away after it closed. Supposed to meet some pirates from San Diego there. Ended up going by myself on Sunday and didn't see any pirates (well, maybe 1) I agree this would be a good idea. Like if we could get a list of all the So. Calif. pirates and we could designate a pirate day - a day most of us could attend (realizing people have scheduling issues no day is probably perfect for everyone). We could then run around and it would be like an invasion! :(

-RRSM

• 4 weeks later...