More stuff

I have some American war of Northern Agression stuff for sale:

miscstuff001.jpg

Civilian brown jean-wool coat, size 40-42 reg. velvet on collar, lined with polished cotton, functional pockets, one inside- $45 *(still available)*

butternut wool trousers, pewter buttons, front pockets only, with cotton/leather braces, 32-34 waist w/gusset, unhemmed 34 inseam-$30 shipped

Civilian sack coat, SOLD

Haversack, $15 shipped.

miscstuff002.jpg

Confederate uniform articles:

Infantry Shell jacket with blue collar and sleeve markings, jean-wool cloth, says sz 44, but I wear a 40 reg. and it fits just right. Lined in osnaburg, hand stitching where visible, Brass block "I" buttons, inside pockets as per originals (Fall Creek Sutlers)-$55 shipped

blue wool military trousers, size 34-36, pewter buttons, $25 shipped

Generic sutlers row grade gray shell jacket, never worn in the field, as new, (Fall Creek)sz 38-40, unlined-$35 shipped

blue wool military trousers, with cotton/leather braces, pewter buttons, 28-30 waist w/gusset, unhemmed-$25 shipped

Kepi hat: SOLD

military issue type shirts, one on left is new, pewter buttons,(Fall Creek) $20 shipped,

one on right was in a hallmark movie, SOLD.

kidsnhorses016.jpg

Kids capote from Jas. Townsend, small for about six to seven year-olds, like new-$35 shipped

Wool wiastcoat, rev-war style, Jas. townsend, size to fit six-seven-and maybe eight year olds-$25 shipped

Boots, leather, brown girls size 7, black & tan girls size 6, (flea market score)- $10 each pair shipped.

Thanx for lookin.

Bo

Edited by Capt. Bo of the WTF co.

Bo, do not be ashamed of carrying that haversack. We MEN of the Victorian era were all a bit more in touch with our sensitivities an' feelins' .......

I'll dig up my tapestry bag and post a pic .....

When hell freezes over!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Feelin's an' sensitivities ..... HUMBUG!

Don't let 'im fool ya Bo, Callenish wants it fer hisself!

Edited by sutlerjon

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

The Ladies of our Company made those and filled them with eating utensils and some knick-knacks and gave them to us soldiers at a Christmas party, so's we could attend the evening suaree's in style. The officers carried theirs , but us grunts refused!

Anyhow, Callenish, if you want it, let me know.