Well what a place too meet...

The drunk's putrid stench assails my delicate senses as I step over his prone figure in the doorway.

The smell only intensifies as I enter the loathsome establishment. Reaching for my kerchief I exclaim,

"ssterling?!?!? Why on earth are you even here?"

As I survey the landscape I begin to pity the people here but it is only a fleeting sympathy.

"Well ladiesss and, gentleman, if you can even be called that, my name is ssSebastian Ellisss Sssseymour."

" I am in ssearch of a Captain Sssterling? Have any of you filthy mongrels ssseen him?"

"Ooh, isss my mooch falling off?" I exssclaimed patting said mooch.

Welcome to the pub Sebastian.

Captain Sterling frequents this establishment quite often so I'm sure you will meet in time.

Now tis customary for new members to buy the first round. I'll have some champagne if you please.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Mistress Lilly McKinney takes her favorite chair near the window and spots Sebastian Seymour from the corner of her eye. "Do my eyes deceive me? It that truly you Sebastian!" She says turning towards him. "How long has it been? Last I heard you were venturing about Barcelona.

Mistress McKinney motions the two of them to take a chair at the table. "You look for Captain Sterling? I'm sure he will be here soon enough…but in the meantime," She said motioning the barkeep to bring the bottle of champagne to their table. " Did you bring back something wonderfully delicious? Tell me all about your journeys? Is it true what they say about Spaniards?"

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

From the other side of the room, a ill-fitted man, a shadow of what he once was, notices the stranger enter the pub with a flourish. Reginal raises an eyebrow to the new visitor once he asks for Sterling by name.

"I dare sssay you've come quite far if you wish to ssseek out a man such as Ssterling." He stands from his chair and looks towards the clourfully attired man at the window table. "Regnial Killingsworth, of Warwick and North Hamptonshire." It was then Reginal glanced up and down at the Fop. "I see you favor last year's fashion. Pitty. I am sure you've been abroad far too long to be up on the lates fashions here."

It is the cause, it is the cause, my soul.

Let me not name it to you, you chaste stars, it is the cause.

The drunk's putrid stench assails my delicate senses as I step over his prone figure in the doorway.

The smell only intensifies as I enter the loathsome establishment. Reaching for my kerchief I exclaim,

"ssterling?!?!? Why on earth are you even here?"

As I survey the landscape I begin to pity the people here but it is only a fleeting sympathy.

"Well ladiesss and, gentleman, if you can even be called that, my name is ssSebastian Ellisss Sssseymour."

" I am in ssearch of a Captain Sssterling? Have any of you filthy mongrels ssseen him?"

"Ooh, isss my mooch falling off?" I exssclaimed patting said mooch.

***Animal looks up from his place on the floor near the door*** Oi!!! Watch where ye be steppin' in them fancy shoes, mate. Less ye be not wearin' dem long. ***gets up from the floor, swatting huge cloud of dust and flies off him*** Lilly me dear, did me ears 'ear right?? Dis bloke be buyin'??? Me be 'avin" a mug of Jamesons if ye please. ***rubbing his hand that was stepped on*** By de by, wot the 'ell is a mooch?? I 'ad a friend who was a mooch once but ye couldna be wearin' the big lug.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

One of them??? Probably more like all of them ;) Such a loverlylass as I've ever seen. More champagne??? Oi, Ray!! Another bottle o yer finest fer the lovely redhead here. Put on the new blokes tab.

Animal

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

One of them??? Probably more like all of them

Animal

Animal....shhhhh.... what they don't know, will help me live a lot longer...

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Oderlesseye looks and thinks this Fop Sebastian may have a full purse and surmises that he ...well ye go figure..

Welcome to the Pub ~ eagh eagh

Edited by oderlesseye

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

A hearty welcome to ye Sebastian. Tis a pleasure. An' apologies for m' short welcome. Tis a tire Lady I be.

Raincheck fo' that drink, aye?

::points over yonder::: I believe ye be lookin' for th' particular said Captain?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

"Ahh mistressss McDonough." I gently bend down and caressss her hand with one sssingle peck.

"And pleassse forgive my my lack of presssence. I've been indisposssed as of late but never fear I'm feeling much better now."

"Mistresssss Barbossssssa, we shall chat when you have more time."

"Mr. Eye, What be your pleassssure sir, I will purchassse it for you my friend. BARKEEP! Another round of champane for everyone here."

"Now Barcssselona, ahh those Ssssspainards. It was quite a town. I enjoyed my time there for sure."

Edited by Sebastian Ellis Seymour

In a dark corner booth a figure in Scots plaid waves his hand low in the air . . .

"See me, you do not."

Then pauses and follows with,

"Welcome you know you are. Pull up a stool and join the fun you will."

Edited by Tartan Jack

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!!! OH SEBASTIAN!!!!! COUSIN JOHNNY!!!!! HEY HERE HE IS!!!!!!!! YOU SAID HE WAS HIDING IN THE BROOM CLOSET BUT HERE HE IS RIGHT IN PLAIN OL SIGHT. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU HEY DID YOU KNOW THE POOL WE WERE AT THE OTHER WEEK MADE 15 NEW RULES JUST BECAUSE OF US!!!!!! WHO WOULD IMAGINE SUCH A THING WHY COUSIN JOHHNY SAID IT WOULD BE OK IF WE PLAYED IN THE DEEP END HE SAID IT WAS A HECK OF A LOT DEEPER THAN THE GENE POOL SO WE SHOULD BE OK BOY WAS HE WRONG HEY HAVE YOU SEEN DUNCAN OR DUTCH THEY TOOK OFF RIGHT AFTER THEY COUGHT THE TREE ON FIRE COUSIN JOHHNY WAS UPSET AFTER THAT ONE LET ME TELL YA

Edited by COUSIN ROBBIE

*walks from his place next to the fire toward the new gentleman and in a think Irish accent says*

Greetin's Sir. I'm Kian McBrian. Tis a please ta meetcha. Please have a round on me.

*Turns back to the bar*

Barkeep..a pint of the black stuff if ya will for your man here and a shot for the rest of the pub on me tab!"

*Turns back*

"Have a seat sir. Make yerself feel at home"

m_88912d35e54b4e34952d9677df54b55f.png

Half Moon Marauders

Irish Diplomacy... is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.

Never thought of Tartan Jack as short, green or with pointy ears. hmmmm ;)
Only if "short" is 6'2" and over 200 pounds . . .
Now that description sounds more like what I was thinking. lol It was just the speach pattern ...but you knew what I meant, either that or you have been under a rock for a good 30 years ...I didn't look ...aer you even that old? ;)

Edit: I looked, you are ...barely :rolleyes:

Edited by Silkie McDonough

SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!!! OH SEBASTIAN!!!!! COUSIN JOHNNY!!!!! HEY HERE HE IS!!!!!!!! YOU SAID HE WAS HIDING IN THE BROOM CLOSET BUT HERE HE IS RIGHT IN PLAIN OL SIGHT. I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU SINCE THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU HEY DID YOU KNOW THE POOL WE WERE AT THE OTHER WEEK MADE 15 NEW RULES JUST BECAUSE OF US!!!!!! WHO WOULD IMAGINE SUCH A THING WHY COUSIN JOHHNY SAID IT WOULD BE OK IF WE PLAYED IN THE DEEP END HE SAID IT WAS A HECK OF A LOT DEEPER THAN THE GENE POOL SO WE SHOULD BE OK BOY WAS HE WRONG HEY HAVE YOU SEEN DUNCAN OR DUTCH THEY TOOK OFF RIGHT AFTER THEY COUGHT THE TREE ON FIRE COUSIN JOHHNY WAS UPSET AFTER THAT ONE LET ME TELL YA

Aye which reminds me, I have a new beach "ball" fer ye to play with but only in the deep end of the pool...

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/