Third Shift

JohnnyTarr

Man all I want to do is sleep. I am so out of it this week. I hardly even know what day of the week it is. Why am I doing this to myself? Does money really mean this much?

Git up of your asses, set up those glasses I'm drinking this place dry.

Aww... Yeah, that's a sucky shift. Money doesn't mean much of anything really... but it tends to be rather helpful. Good luck!!!! Make sure you get some sunshine.

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

See the whole money thing is all silly and philosophical... Don't get started on it. lol. You can live with less very happily (this I know) but there is a threshold, a line somewhere, and it's different for everyone. If you aren't quite making enough to pay rent and eat, then yea, its a good idea to take that sucky shift and do what needs to be done to take care of yourself and whoever you are responsible for... If you are doing it so you can buy a fancier something or other, if its worth it to you, do it if not don't. But that's only my philosophy. I'm just saying make sure you get your 20 minutes of sunshine to fight depression and get enough vitamin D. You don't want rickets now do you?

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle