Pirate Re-enactment in Chicago?

Good question. Not sure.

I know that there are a few Rev War re-enactments up that direction.. in which I hope to hit a few of them this year 'round 'bout that area.... knock on wood. I'm sure my unit commander would enjoy a few more bodies to command.

But.. I agree with ya. That's a prime area up there to hold pyratical events.

I guess we should talk with some folks to do something... check out the ren faire that is up north of Chicago. In which I like that area. Rather receptive area in a manner of speaking.

But I think in 2005 with the return of the Tall Ships fest, that should be a prime target for us pirates. What say you? :)

Huzzah!

Anastazia

~Master & Commander of the Resurrection

:(

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Good question. Not sure.

I know that there are a few Rev War re-enactments up that direction.. in which I hope to hit a few of them this year 'round 'bout that area.... knock on wood. I'm sure my unit commander would enjoy a few more bodies to command.

But.. I agree with ya. That's a prime area up there to hold pyratical events.

I guess we should talk with some folks to do something... check out the ren faire that is up north of Chicago. In which I like that area. Rather receptive area in a manner of speaking.

But I think in 2005 with the return of the Tall Ships fest, that should be a prime target for us pirates. What say you? :)

Huzzah!

Anastazia

:unsure:

lonely in chicago...

"a prime target for us pirates" says you.. i feel a change in the wind says i. just keep me in mind if yer in need of a 14 year old pirate lass. by 2005 i be 15.. but, im sure a one year difference make not much a difference. send any information me way if yer wantin.. thanks!

Cabinlass Maggie

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

Ahhhh... that bit of news be music to these fine ears! To the both of ya! :ph34r:

I pray that what you be needing does go through. Would love to sail aboard the Royaliste with ya. Would warm my heart & free my spirit. :)

Maggie... would enjoy having a wee lady like you around.. to be sure. Be it for a pirate regalia... or even at one of the Rev War events... though... alas... to be at one of the NWTA events alone.. you must be at least 16 or 17. Otherwise, ya need a parent with ya. :huh:

We look forward to the Royaliste! I pray that other ships will grace the waters of Lake Michigan in 2005! I would love to see & walk aboard if not sail aboard the many infamous ships I have heard about! :huh::lol:

Huzzah!

Anastazia

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!