Ahoy all!

originalcin

Ahoy all! I be Original Cin or "OCin", ship's cook and gunner of Vigilant out of Baltimore, MD. I've been reenacting for 4 years. Our crewe, under the leadership of Captain Duncan McGuyver, oversees the Living History portion of the Baltimore Pirate Invasion.

My interests are sewing my own garb, finding new period recipes to feed me crewe with and looking for the pirate love of my life!

HI LILY!!!!!!!!!

OCin

Welcome! Glad to have another cook about. Talk to ye soon!

Blackbead

PS: Do you like the song that goes with your name?

"In the end, it's not the gold that sets our sails,

'Tis freedom and the promise of a better life

That raises our black flags."

I believe that it's traditional for new crew members to buy the drinks....

A philosophical difference of opnion. I think it be the other way around. For without sin you would not have the fallen. Which came first the sin or the sinner? But this is not the thread for that discussion. Here is a place to welcome new friends!

I don't think Sin is new to th' Pub. If she's who I think she is... WELCOME BACK, LASS!!!!

Ye've been missed! :rolleyes:

Come on now an' pull up a chair t' have a tankard with th' rest of us. Tell us thy tales. I hopes Davy Jones hasn't gotten to ye - oh, wait, t'wasn't there a pic of ye a couple years ago of ye lookin' like Davy Jones' crew? Frightfully wickedly awesome, too. :)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I don't think Sin is new to th' Pub. If she's who I think she is... WELCOME BACK, LASS!!!!

Ye've been missed! :D

Come on now an' pull up a chair t' have a tankard with th' rest of us. Tell us thy tales. I hopes Davy Jones hasn't gotten to ye - oh, wait, t'wasn't there a pic of ye a couple years ago of ye lookin' like Davy Jones' crew? Frightfully wickedly awesome, too. :)

~Lady B

Aye 'tis true I am not new at walkin' these planks! Just been hidi... uh on hiatus fer a spell! And aye, I do not buy the tankards, laddie, men purloin the tankards fer me!!!! Me "unofficial" status on the Vigilant is "interpersonal ship's liaison" (read "ship's doxie), so line up boys!

And aye, pick me brains on MD events. We be havin' much merriment, eh Silkie? And I always be lookin' out fer new taste treats to tempt me crewe with. And just ask me about my greek pork dish! No really, ask me!

OCin

Well originalsin is nothing new to me, I'm an Immortal Sin............ :D

Welcome to the Pub!

Thankee, Rumba! I am also the head Cin of the MDRF Seven Deadly Cins! Perhaps I need to branch out and start an Immortal Sins line!

OCin

Welcome back to the pub darlin' Ocin.

A grand time was had last weekend. Huzzah to you and the crew of the Vigilant.

It was great having you and the others to play and enjoy our hospitality! Looking forward to seeing you again!

OCin

Believe me, the pleasure was ours. The meal on Sat was fantastic and the company couldn't have been better. It was so nice to be able to relax, make things go boom and get to know each other better. I can't wait till Beaufort.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Well, well, lookee what the cat dragged .... I mean welcome back to the pub Lady! Glad to see yer charming self here!

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/