whats wrong with our country? -wtf topic

I'm not even going to try to pretend to know why someone would do this, and to an innocent animal!

:o Even if you arent a cat person, ANY animal that died this way would be wrong.. I"m all for tossing the book at this woman and trying her as an adult.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2...n_the_oven.html

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

That is absolutely appalling. Too bad they can't do the same thing to her... even just a little while, so she could feel the pain and agony. It's teens like this that give me little hope for our future.

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

This sort of crime is doubly disturbing because such cruelty to animals is often an indicator of much worse to come. Many serial killers claim that they got their starts using animals as their victims, them moved up to larger prey. Sick, evil and very, very dangerous.

Red Sea Trade

In days of old when ships were bold just like the men that sailed 'em,

and if they showed us disrespect we tied 'em up and flailed 'em,

often men of low degree and often men of steel,

they'd make you walk the plank alone or haul you 'round the keel.

--Adam and the Ants

That's nauseating and infuriating. I don't understand how a human being could do that to an animal. I have two cats of my own, and a stray that hangs out near the back door for an occasional meal (not to mention my dog and bunny). If anyone ANYONE did anything to my animals (even the stray that's not mine) I would hurt them... I would put that girl in the oven myself. UGH.

Obviously, the girl has some serious issues, having been able to do that to a kitten and trash a home that badly.

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

That is absolutely horrible.

This would be an excellent situation for a judge to "make and example of someone" and seriously throw the book at this sick bastard. Maybe if people were punished more harshly for animal cruelty some idiot couldn't call it "just a joke" and brush it off.

Ok I knew that I shouldn't have clicked the link....but against my better judgement, I did. And now I'm in tears. We have 3 fur babies....and I couldn't imagine someone doing this to my Tonks...she's that important to me.

There isn't a harsh enough punishment for people who do crap like this. There is NO excuse for torturing and killing an animal...especially a defenseless kitten.

Banner.jpg

She's more than old enough to truly realise what she was doing. I'd venture to say she's a psychopath and as such, not fixable.

I say throw her in the deepest part of the amazonian jungle and see how well she fares against the big cats... At least she would be of some use to something.

RHJMap.jpg

Ok I knew that I shouldn't have clicked the link....but against my better judgement, I did. And now I'm in tears. We have 3 fur babies....and I couldn't imagine someone doing this to my Tonks...she's that important to me.

There isn't a harsh enough punishment for people who do crap like this. There is NO excuse for torturing and killing an animal...especially a defenseless kitten.

That's why I still haven't clicked into the link. I get the gist, but I don't want to know the details. I would end up like Kate, in tears, looking at my five little furbies, who are spoiled rotten and loved to distraction, and wondering how anyone could even think of doing something so hideous, let alone actually do it.

That girl is seriously disturbed...

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

thank you all.. I was sure there were more tender hearts around.

Last year, she pushed a BB pistol against a woman's head and threatened her. She wanted the womans' dog..

strike 2..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Considering that she's already pointed a gun at someone's head, even if it was a BB gun, I don't think she should be allowed a strike 3. Number three might be someone dying from a real gunshot wound. She's obviously mentally disturbed and should be in an institution where, hopefully, she might get some help.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

What this young woman and her accomplice did was deliberate to intimidate and terrorize the victim- Valerie Hernandez. Which is exactly the same style of crime she did one year before to another victim. The cat cooking while a criminal issue, isn’t the primary issue. The issue is that this person wants to intimidate and terrorize people. She needs to be removed from society quickly and permanently IMO. Of course, the system’s response has been to immediately let this dangerous criminal back out on bail.

As to her “joke” comment. That’s her way of saying “Fu*K You, you aren’t worthy to get the real answer from me, so piss off”. It’s also a response that says, “No matter what you do to me I don’t care, because I am tougher than you.” It has nothing to do with her actually think her actions were a joke, it’s being hurled as an insult. So, that very response points to the core attitude of this person. It’s a strong indicator that she is a sociopath.

From the article I ask:

1- Is there a gang tie in?

2- This is the second Latino she has attacked in this fashion; shouldn’t the state be charging her with a sentence increasing hate crime? This crime smacks of 1930’s Nazi Brown Shirt thuggery and should be treated as such IMO.

3- Why is a 17 year old living on her own? Cliched but still true, where are the parents?

4- Based on the crime of the previous year, why the devil is she walking around free to begin with? How could that last year crime have resulted in probation when she had a record of violence against people? No wonder this witch says, you can’t touch me, because we don’t!

Her conduct leads me to one conclusion- People are actually going to die if this woman is not stopped and stopped quickly.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

You have to wonder how often stuff like this happens that doesn't get reported. (I'll bet it's several orders of magnitude.) Some people need professional help controlling their emotional responses.

However, I think this topic should be titled, "What's wrong with some people?" not "What's wrong with our country?"

"But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few sick, perverted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg... Isn't this an indictment of our entire American Society? Well, you can do what you want to us, but we are not going to sit here and listen to you bad-mouth the United States of America! Gentlemen!" -Eric Stratton

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

That horrible bitch should be tortured and see what it likes to be cooked in an oven. An eye for an eye! ;)

As to what Mission said, "You have to wonder how often stuff like this happens that doesn't get reported" the disturbing thing is crap like this happens all the time. Many times during Halloween the police urge people to keep their cats inside, especially black cats because screwed up people were killing them. In other countries there's a f*cked up fetish where it's sexy for a screwed up bitch in high heels to step on a kitten to death. A person is pure evil if they can do horrible things to an innocent animal that cannot defend itself. The world is flippin' screwed up and many innocent animals and people are suffering from it.

*goes to hug her 2 kitties and protect them from horrible people* :rolleyes:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

If I may suggest a course of action for those who want to do something about such issues. Indignation is a nice indulgence, but it won't help solve the problem.

Your local branch would probably love getting food, litter and other supplies as well. They're usually staffed by good people with a worthwhile, but underfunded cause.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

I am appalled at the ability of these types of people.

It just shows you that there are malicious individuals out there that don’t give a damn about the value of life.

Experts say that these creatures who demonstrate such behavior, lead to more serious levels of violence, (aka start small then work up to bigger kills – like your neighbor or your brother).

I hope that creature get EVERYTHING they deserve.

Edited by Cheeky Actress

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"

I am applauded at the ability of these types of people.

Spell check is not anybody's friend. I think you meant appalled.

However, if by applauded you are suggesting a desire that this woman suffer from the clap, I would not argure with that postion.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I have my own totally spoiled furbaby... If anyone hurt Squeeky I would so go off on them...

that said...my thought is that BITCH needs to be locked away for life, because as many has stated she is heading to do some major damage to someone. She is able to do that to a small kitten ...what if it had been a chiild there and she wanted to vent her anger out? NO!!!!

She needs to be locked away for life cause I fear that this is just the tip of an iceberg of what is yet to come.

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...