You are shipwrecked! Part 5

Jib

You bid farewell to the Indians and return to your campsite to look over your treasure. Lady Pirates who attempted to seduce the Indians find themselves with a bonus item after a few moments of beach romance. The Indians promise to return if you did not resort to violence or threats. If you did they glare as they leave and you get a feeling of foreboding.

If you took the twelve steel fishing hooks you discover that catching fish is much easier and you constantly have a supply of food. If you selected the healing elixir you find that the Indians did not lie and that it will heal two wounds (you need not use it all at once). If you selected the flint and steel you can now make a fire and have cooked meals, warmth on cooler days, and light at night. If you choose the bow and arrows you can use it to shoot fish in the shallows and shore bird providing you with more nourishment. If you choose the cape of bird feathers you know that you can trade this item in Port Royal for at least of week or drink and companionship.

Weeks pass and you again set out to hunt the elusive wild boar. You again follow a set of tracks that leads deep into the forested regions of the island. Here amid the ferns and fronds you discover a large boar. This black devil is at least two hundred pound of bristle, anger and hate and isn’t pleased that you have entered its domain. It squeals and charges. What do you do? Do you flee? Do you fight and hope you can best the brute and earn a meal of pork? Of do you retreat and try to trap the beast?

I blow it's little piggy brains all over th' place with my musket.....

The Indians promise to return if you did not resort to violence or threats. If you did they glare as they leave and you get a feeling of foreboding.

How can they "glare" at me..... I killed that buncha heathen Cannibals.......

This black devil is at least two hundred pound of bristle, anger and hate and isn’t pleased that you have entered its domain.

What is Jesse Jackson doing on this island?

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

I could have sworn it was O.J. Simpson...................

Stand my ground, wave my arms about and try and use a stern voice and send the animal fleeing. If that doesn't work, my armory of things I have would work........skewered pork.

I'm with Patrick on this one, as I have a musket or pistol.... Bang! mmmmmmm Bacon!

Or;

As I have an axe, I'd make up some crude spears to spear the beast... come to think of it... Make a spear, attach musket or pistol to it... Spear the beast, shoot the beast with attached firelock...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I could have sworn it was O.J. Simpson...................

Look its a simple as this. Push comes to shove I can kick Jesse Jackson's ass. Push comes to shove OJ Simpson will kick my ass and if that happens I lose Mister Prostitue and my knife.

So, I am sticking with Jesse Jackson.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Dude! I'd be high in a tree bombarding the freakin monster with any sort of weapon to kill it dead! No WAY one could outrun those evil bastard pigs. High is best while trying my best to kill the damn thing before it uproots the tree!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!