Moving Threads!

Mission

Just FYI, Michael Bagley and I will be moving threads related to creating outfits and building pirate-related items to the appropriate sub-forums in Pirate Craft. So if you can't find something that you used to find in here about those topics, please checkThe Pirate Craft forum.

We are NOT leaving links from the old posts here, because the place would be littered with gobs of them if we did that. Sorry about the mess. :D

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Thanks for doing that. It will make it easier.

Make sure Hand's thread on making slops gets a sticky. A lot of people keep mentioning it to me when we discuss making slops. So, it is a good one on an important/common topic.

It can be hard to find.

Edited by Tartan Jack

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

It's not up to me to sticky threads in forums where I am not a mod. However, I generally prefer to sticky only index threads or rules/guidelines threads. If an individual topic in a forum is that good, it will either wind up in the index threads (if they're kept up) or people will post to it and it will hover around the top of a forum.

FYI, I am moving the oldest threads first. I don't know how Michael's moving them.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

• 3 months later...

Just a heads up...I moved a bunch of threads from this forum to The Armory forums after talking with Stynky last night. My reason is to make it easier to search for blackpowder and edged weapon info by putting all the info into the correct forum and also make this forum easier to search by reducing the number of threads contained within it.

Most of them were quite old, so few will probably even notice the difference. <_<

Mission_banner5.JPG