Are We Getting the Skull & Swoopy Swords Back?

Misson

Hey, remember the logo we used to have before switching to the bland blue format? The one William Red Wake painted the extraordinarily cool flag for at PiP in'07? This one:

Archangel_Crew_and_Ghosts.jpg

Are we ever going to get that back? It's more interesting than the P...

"I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” -Oscar Wilde

"If we all worked on the assumption that what is accepted is really true, there would be little hope of advance." -Orville Wright

gallery_1929_23_24448.jpg

And what happened to all the merchandise with that logo?

Those thongs would make excellent and inappropriate gifts for me interns, deck swabbers, and production assistants.

As we say in Ireland let's drink until the alcohol in our system destroys our liver and kills us.

guns_boobies2.jpg

Lads:

The booty of this er site be the exchange of information. Don't be confused by shiney things, go after information first, fer from that ye can get many a shiney thing. This er site be just BEUTIFUL fer all the pretty things that be fallin in me hande becuase of the information I done be gettin out of er. As long as she be up an sailin all nice and secure I not be caring if they color the sails or perfume the deck.

Fair Winds,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Mission if you could dig up a digital copy of that logo I have a few ideas of how to use it. I will contact Sir Stynk with my ideas, but if you could dig up a digital copy it would save me some time.

Cool. :D

I have a digital copy of the original file on my laptop. I downloaded it for William when he made that flag at PiP. Unfortunately, I don't have my laptop with me. I'll put it on my website and post a link here for you as soon as I get it.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Well, I wouldn't know how to protect it after posting it publicly if I wanted to, so I guess it will be open to all. I don't think it's big enough to make a nice background, though. (Tony "Papa Ratzi" Callahan can make it big enough with some app he designed, though.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG