Royaliste Video!

I just put together a short edited video of the 1-4-04 sail, particularly the sea "battle" with the 'Kau'ilani. I think it's fairly entertaining... what d'you think? I'll certainly make more on future sails if ye be interested.

ROYALISTE video

It's ~17 MB; those on dialup might not want to try it.

In addition, I'd appreciate it if ye right-clicked and "saved target" to save me the bandwidth on me server, rather than continually streaming it.

Guest Angus MacVox

I am very impressed with your orchestral direction. You're able to create that movie-quality sound, a rare gift!

Seriously though, fantastic! In every respect. Needs more nude women though.

Huzzah!!!! Well done!!...

Why lad... I was near sea sick!!!

(And I lOVE Muppet Treasure Island! Thanks for the tickle of music!) :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Smooth very smooth..., i like the like the little post mounted cannon ., "catchem on the run that way"

Sharp video

HarborMaster :lol:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Great video, DP!! ^_^ The music and postscript were a wonderful touch.

The Gates of Hell are flung open.....

from the firey mist steps forth....The Legend....

The woman everyone warned you about....

They didn't exaggerate!

~~SAVE THE ROYALISTE~~

SAme here. Only sound no video. Media player just runs the sound and Quicktime needs a software patch that's not available.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

I used this one and it worked fine. Codex

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

OK that worked! Thanks DP!!

Great job- I think you have almost as much footage of the wench's pirate panties hanging from the rigging as you do of the battle!

I have a great title for your film... How about

"Panties, Plunder n' Powder - The Stuff o' Pirate Dreams"

LOL... now I've got to round up some speakers and listen to your audio!! Well done lad!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Arrr.... the audio be the best part. Or maybe the wench's panties be the best part. I canna figger it out. ^_^

I had to end up using those random shots as cutaways so that the video had a continuous timeline.

I really think it'd be fun to make a pirate movie aboard the Royaliste... and I'd be willing to do quite a bit o' work for it, if someone else would write it. Nothing feature-length, but maybe a short? Any interest?