Non-PC, but gorgeous corsets!

Hey - she's got another of the navy stripe ones - this is the same kind that I got (if I get it in time, I'll wear it Sunday at NorCal):

Navy pinstripe corset

Oh that's one of her cincher corsets.

Very nice!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

pirateFB.jpg

I've wanted to get me lass something like this for a while.

Well, there is another designer that has stolen her original idea for this Corset/Coat so be sure you get one from Damsel in This Dress to get the best quality you can get. He( the design thief) sells on eBay I believe...

As you can see from the picture above, mine will be similar but with an attached skirt.

Her work is top notch. <_<

Yeah I read her little bit on that lol. But I stumbled upon her site first and since I've heard nothing but good things about her and her work I'll go to her first if I decide to get one for my girlfriend.

Nice stuff, sadly I am not bubbling over the top as some of the ladies here are. I wouldn't dare wear something that doesn't support me in a push up fashion, not to hang loosely and flop about or push towards center. :D

And don't tell me I need to wear a bra with it, what's the point ? The bodice is suppose to do that.

Damsel in this Dress is highly recommended by Scarlet Harlot. DitD was featured in SH's list of awesome places she recommended. Majority of her stuff caters to the Fantasy pirate rather than the historical but that's ok. Her stuff indeed looks awesome. Doesn't look so costumey. :D

Pity ye can't wear yo'r ladies bodice, Bess. Indeed it's stunning.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I bought one of her bodices about two months ago.

I'm not sure if this link will work, but two out of three of us are wearing her bodices in this photo. I'm the one on the right in black and green. My friend Ella is wearing the jacket/bodice, she's the one on the left.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2024...p;id=1637301952

I'm really happy with it overall. I should have told her that I'm short, because it was a little hard to sit while wearing it. It's very, very supportive so I had to sit poker straight, no slouching.

Received mine in the mail today. Beautiful! But...REALLY tight! I haven't worn a corset in a long time (my old SCA days) so I'm not used to it. I will say, despite being tight, it is comfortable, so I don't think I'd be dying after a few hours. Just won't be eating any heavy meals while wearing it! That's probably a good thing! B)

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog