Blackhearted Pearl's Birthday Bash

Rumba Rue

The Oderlesseye wishes ye a fyne celebration, to well...celebrate!

Happy birthday Blackhearted Pearl ~

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Many happy returns.

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Drat!!

Sorry I missed this yesterday... hope it was filled with Happiness that continues on into today! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Apologies lass...

A hearty belated happy birthday to ye though. Hope it was a good one or a decent one. Get what trinkets and treasures ye wanted?

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

me mate got me a double barreled flintlock, but alas it is too heavy for me to lift. So I bashed him in the head with it instead...just kidding.

It was Black Hearted Pearl at New Pirate Beach with the Candlestick. ;-)

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

aye yes, I can't quite recall meself wot it were, but it twas heavy and she did bash me in the head wi it. must love me though, I'm still writin' aboot it.....ta second day twas a wee bit better, a knee in tha .......wump smash !!!$%*&)#$%$@#$......

Edited by gunner Gordon

the further away from Scotland ye roam, the more Scottish ye become