oi' looky what landed on my door step

Dutchman

0523091959.jpg

this fella (maybe, i dunno) landed on the ledge outside of the office tonight. as its my turn to babysit the cameras, I was rather alarmed when the screen blotted out for a second and then cleared. I kicked the camera around and saw this sitting on the ledge next to it. He saw the camera move and hopped over to take a look. I was eyeball to eyeball with him for about a minute. I had him blown up to cover the whole 42 inch monitor. He spun around and looked over the yard, so I turned the camera to see what he was looking at. Never did see it, but the next building over said he caught a squirrel when he dove off the roof. we were both watching from different views. not piratey, but pretty darned neat.

Edited by bbcddutchman

That's what Callenish means ..... Cannibal?

Using that logic, should Cannibal Crispy properly be referred to as Callenish Crispy .... I mean if he were from an island in the North Atlantic.

Pyrates wouldn't like me I'm all gristle an' fat.

Not like sea turtle or manatee, both of which also taste great.

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net