Hello I'm Cuisto Mako

Ohé de l'équipage!

I just found out that I should have presented my self here before posting, how rude of me! But this pub is so huge I didn't have notice this place before. ^^ So here I am, Cuisto Mako, cook of "La Murène" and also member of the pirate musical band "Les Murènes".

We are a bunch of French flibustiers, stationed for now in Montreal. Our first CD should come out later this year. We hope eventualy to be able to attend pirates events in the US since there is...none in Quebec...at least for now.

Even thougth Les Murenes are very theatrical on stage, I'm personnally very interested in the reenactor version of pyracy. I'm also part of an early music ensemble that focus on the colonial time and play on period instrument and period costume.

Is there a place in the pub were we can see where people are from? Like a map or a directory? I would like to know which group or events are closer to Montreal.

Aujourd'hui vivant! Demain mort!

Mako

Ahhh, welcome Cuisto. Tis a grand pleasure t' have ye here with us. Ye not be far. :blink: I hears there be a piratical event up yo'r ways soon.

Curious t' know more 'bouts this musical group ye be in. An' t' hear yo'r songs.

Again, a hearty welcome to ye, Mr Mako.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ahhh, welcome Cuisto. Tis a grand pleasure t' have ye here with us. Ye not be far. :blink: I hears there be a piratical event up yo'r ways soon.

Curious t' know more 'bouts this musical group ye be in. An' t' hear yo'r songs.

Again, a hearty welcome to ye, Mr Mako.

~Lady B

Merci ma bonne dame! I already posted our myspace link in the Sea Shanties section, but hey, just for you, I'll post it again! :lol:

http://www.myspace.com/lesmurenes

Now what event would that be that you are refering too? Very curious to know about it.

Piratement votre,

Mako

Why thank ye most kindly, Mr Mako. Shall send ye a befriendin' message soon enough. :blink:

Umm, I was pondering of a link or two but here be more than just a link or two on this here other piratical forum: http://pointofthecutlass.com/phpbb/viewtop...?f=40&t=311

I doubt I shall make any of them (pity) however, there be a couple pirates I know up that direction who gave this info.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ahh… always nice to have another Musician on board. :lol:

Welcome mate to all the madness.

Now… make yer Music! "Sing OUT Louise!" :blink:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Welcome to the Pub, Monsieur Mako. I'm sure, once you get familiar with the Pub, you'll find all the information you might need. And if you don't, as you've already seen, all you need do is ask. It's a great place to hang your hat and enjoy good company. :blink:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Okay ...my turn to make a bad impression but I can't help but poke fun...

You are french, we are use to you being rude. :P

Now that I have alienated you ...DuiDuit! Welcome t'the pub ...hope you enjoy the company ...including mine ...assuming you are not too offended by my comments. ;)

Well Quebec might be French, but I just consider you a Canadian (I have a friend who lives in Newmarket, Ontario).

Though I have to say when my friend sends me things from Canada many times there is French writing on the containers. She sent me some POTC toys with the French writing on the boxes....I suspect here in the USA they might actually be worth something.....someday.

Anyway, welcome to the Pub!

danse1.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Regarding the French jokes, I really consider myself as a French-Canadian, not a French, so I,m not offended by those jokes since I don't really connect to them. It's like trying to make fun of an American with Australian jokes. It doesn't really fit.

Now the ethnicity of Mako, my character, is even more complicated, but it doesn't mean you can not still make joke about him. Au contraire. Any publicity is good publicity :rolleyes:

Ajourd'hui vivant! Demain mort!

Mako