Ello! I am Kilted Eric

Avast ye scally wags!

I be Kilted Eric, but you can also call me the Skirted River Pirate! I have been a fans of pirates for a very long time. Since moving to the Port of Seattle, I have found and falling in dirty love with the Seafair Pirates. I even have had an interview with the crew.

I found this place of ill repute by the one you call Tartan Jack, I know him from a kilt related board.

A little aboot me: I am 32, living in Seattle with my wife and 3 year old boy. I am a tour guide in the Pike PLace Market area. I am also a white water river guide (thus the Skirted River Pirate).

I grew up in southern MN.

I look forward to meeting you all, and having way more fun than I should be allowed.

Kilted Eric

Kilted Eric

the Skirted River Pirate

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made a lot of people angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea. - From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

GREAT!

You made it over here.

You'll have fun.

Just watch out for some of the lasses . . .

They tend to try and kilt-check as much as possible.

Oh, and I am honored to be the first to welcome you!

Edited by Tartan Jack

-John "Tartan Jack" Wages, of South Carolina

178804A2-CB54-4706-8CD9-7B8196F1CBD4.jpeg

Welcome, and don't you be listening to Mr. Jack, the "lasses" of this pub happen to be the most proper ladies.

I'll have a jack on the rocks if you please, I'm in a feisty mood now, indeed!

And While I "sip" it, do tell me exactly where in MN you came from. I lived in Chanhassen for a spell and my Mother and brother still reside near Saint Paul.

Cheers!

Cook and Seamstress to the Half Moon Marauders

Lady Brower's Treasures, Clothing and other treasures

Hell Hath No Fury like the Wrath of a Woman... No that's it. She doesn't need a reason.

www.myspace.com/halfmoonmarauders

www.myspace.com/faerienoodle

I hailed from Faribault MN. But around the year 2000 I sailed to Washington state. I am much happier in Seattle.

Kilted Eric

the Skirted River Pirate

In the beginning, the Universe was created. This made a lot of people angry, and has been widely regarded as a bad idea. - From the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Oooooo... a kilted one. Fancy them kilted gents. Wild ones they be, too. B)

Welcome to th' Pub, Eric. Tis a grand pleasure t' have ye here at this fine establishment. Do enjoy th' friendly carousin'.

Originally from th' midwest ye hail? Ahhh, ye be in good company with some of us still landlocked from this region.

And hope ye find good fun with th' Seafair Pirates.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I never knew the call of the sea until moving to Seattle. Now, when the wind blows just right, or I see the sun set over the Puget Sound, I know I cannot leave.

Well that and my wife would skin my behind. A bonny lass she be. :)

Now as far as the kilted ones being a bit wild, I'll keep my tongue in my mouth and say nothing to the effect.

Now where did I put my flask?

Kilted Eric

the Skirted River Pirate

Another Scot...welcome to the pub, Sir.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

Ahh, Captain, well, the truth be told, I am but a goof ball in a kilt. Now my lass is mostly Irish, but I am mostly German. But I won't hold that against ye!

And Thank you to all who said hi! Seems like a nice place here.

Humm, I still can't find my flask. Bullocks, I am in a Pirate forum 5 minutes and all ready some bugger walks off with my flask!

Edited by Kilted Eric

Kilted Eric

the Skirted River Pirate

crowsnestlanterncopy-1.jpg

Welcome Ye kilted man,...To be sure..Ye must warn us when ye embark to go aloft!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Had to look twice - thought it said 'killed Eric'

OMG He Killed Eric! You Bastard!

Welcome to the pub, lad.

Say, if ye be serving a round fer all the lads and lasses I'll be helpin ye out by holding yer purse fer ye. Tis not a bother, the least I could do for such a kind fellow.

Fair winds,

-Greydog

Why am I sharing my opinion? Because I am a special snowflake who has an opinion of such import that it must be shared and because people really care what I think!

Had to look twice - thought it said 'killed Eric'

OMG He Killed Eric! You Bastard!

Welcome to the pub, lad.

Say, if ye be serving a round fer all the lads and lasses I'll be helpin ye out by holding yer purse fer ye. Tis not a bother, the least I could do for such a kind fellow.

Fair winds,

-Greydog

Don't you mean "He killed Eric, You Hero!"

id.jpg

Aye welcome to ye, and don't be fooled when Rumba Rue said she hadda look twice ...... she was lookin' up your skirt! She does that so she can see your undies,

but I learned a trick ......

gets her everytime .....

don't wear none!

Seattle, eh can ye get us a good deal on coffee?

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

A good deal on coffee? Coffee, salmon, chocolate, spice, coffee, beer, coffee, beer. I can get very good deals!

Just be warned, I don't mind a quick peek up there, but my missus might. And she is full blood white water river rat.

Kilted Eric

the Skirted River Pirate