Happy Birthday to Red Jessi

Mission

May you never grow up so's you can continue collecting comics, riding sport bikes, playing pirate and having ink splashed all over yourself. (What does the fourth tattoo contain?)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Aye Michael we'll just mix it directly into the rum like any good pyrate should ...It was grand seeing you again Jess hope to see you again very soon...Hope you had a wonderful Birthday with the likes of us; you helped make it special for us this weekend!!!

Oy! Happy Bday, lass! Hope ye had one hell of a pre-birthday party. :)

Now... we celebrate again... rolling barrels of rum and feast on rum cake... Mmm...

Here's to ye and a great Bday.

Again, Happy Birthday, Jessi.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

to the belly of the Beast...(refference to date falls in Taurean calander)....from the "other end".....tis good ta share the Month with folk you enjoy.

for your present....a show of respect....and an even graeter show of restraint(on my part)....for i have refused to open the "tattoo" cd that was pyrated...and i found myself in possesion of....it has been destroyed in your honour...un-opened...never to be seen again.

your welcome.... :lol:

actually...caint really take all the credit...i threw it i me seabag....and broke on the trip home...before i gots to even look at it.....will just have to leave all to the imagination...again.

th_SunsetSpyGlass_edited-1.jpg

I hit you up on facebook, but heck, I don't think you can say Happy Birthday too many times :) I hope you are having a fantastic day and I am so happy I could be a part of the birthday weekend you so enjoyed!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Many happy returns of the day! Hope you had a grand time of it.

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

A Happy Belated Birthday to you, RedJessi! Sorry that I missed all the fun in Ohio this past weekend. Nothing says Happy Birthday like pirates, gunpowder and cake...eaten with your own two hands!

photo-2975.jpg?__rand=0.71617700+1286403
Member of "The Forsaken"