'ello to all

just joined up, and figured i say 'ello! not too sure how much is 'posta go in 'ere, but ill give it a wack. im brand new to 'istorical re-enactment. ive lucked out with the fact that me brother and his wife are helping me get me kit together. the first event i plan on attending is PiP. and for any that know him, sadly im Edward O'Keeffe's lil brother.

Welcome to the pub my dearest brother in law. I'm so glad that you decided to join us. There are some mighty fine folks around here, but they are a thirsty bunch. Custom has it, you get to buy the first round.

Since we're family and all. I think I'll have a bottle of Ray's finest champagne if you please.

If you're gonna give me a headache, please bring me an aspirin!

http://www.forttaylorpyrates.com/

Welcome to th' melee, O'keefe th' younger. :D

Glad th' devils :: clears throat::: "Encouraged" ye t' become pirate. I'm sure ye'll greatly enjoy PiP, no question 'bout that.

Do come... sit... and I'm sure we old salty sea dogs, scallywags, blighters and brigands 'll help ye prepare for th' best time ye'll ever have. ;)

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Another O'Keeffe? Brothers? Well we already know what it is like to have two of Edward around ...right Dutch? lol Hmmmm ...maybe the brother will be just what we need to balance things out. :D Welcome Galen!

So, you finally caught up with us up here. Welcome aboard, great to have you with us brother. Nice to see all those years I spent encouraging your bad behavior have finally paid off. Take some time look around make yourself comfortable, you will find some of the most helpful folks lurking about in here. But hurry up buyin' that round, my mug is empty, and I'm getting a bit parched. :P

E O'K

Edited by Edward O'Keeffe