Harpsichord Player at PIP?

The tents of the encampments will hold out even a stout rain, but as a precaution, I would recommend making a bag or covering of weatherproof canvas. This could be sealed in various way, including a good coating of tar. Their are a great many here that could tell you have to make one, and it would provide protection from the elements and a means for transporting it about the festival.

Hmmmm, A good idea to have a waterproofed cover, especiallly when outside, for showers in the Keys can be unexpected. However, if it looks like inclement weather, I prefer to error on the side of caution and retire indoors early, as the mechanics, wooden case, and artwork will be too fragile to chance abuse in the weather. Transporting it will be fairly easy, as it is awkward but light. (Think of a light, shallow coffin) Thank you, William Red Wake!

The tents of the encampments will hold out even a stout rain, but as a precaution, I would recommend making a bag or covering of weatherproof canvas. This could be sealed in various way, including a good coating of tar. Their are a great many here that could tell you have to make one, and it would provide protection from the elements and a means for transporting it about the festival.

Not to mention, it would make a great sling for a Treva-Shay. :lol:

Not to mention, it would make a great sling for a Treva-Shay. :rolleyes:

Aye, 'tis true, Mister O'Keeffe, and 'twould be quite a comfort. However, I be havin' misgivings as to William Red Wake's suggestion as to the suitability of a well-coated tar joining me, as they all be lookin' quite handsome in their frock coats! However does one pick just one? :D

HELLO MISS SHAY OF THE KEYS, DON'T WORRY COUSIN ROBBIE IS HERE. MISTER EDWARD HE SAID YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ME SO HERE I AM. HE SAID YOU NEEDED SOMEONE WELL COATED IN TAR TO JOIN YOU I WAS WELL TARRED LAST YEAR THANKS TO DUTCH AND SUTLERJON BUT COUSIN JOHNNIE TOLD ME TO TAKE A FLYIN LEAP SO I DID AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT I LANDED RIGHT IN THE MOAT MISTER EDWARD SAID YOU CAN PLAY PRETTY MUSIC WITH TREBUCHET I HAVE NOT MET HIM YET RUSTY NELL IS MY FRIEND TOO LAST YEAR SHE FELL AND I SAVED HER I TRIED SINGING ONCE AND COUSIN JOHNNIE SAID I WAS BETTER OF STICKING MY NOSE UNDER MY ARMPIT THE HAIR TICKLED

HELLO MISS SHAY OF THE KEYS, DON'T WORRY COUSIN ROBBIE IS HERE. MISTER EDWARD HE SAID YOU WERE LOOKING FOR ME SO HERE I AM. HE SAID YOU NEEDED SOMEONE WELL COATED IN TAR TO JOIN YOU I WAS WELL TARRED LAST YEAR THANKS TO DUTCH AND SUTLERJON BUT COUSIN JOHNNIE TOLD ME TO TAKE A FLYIN LEAP SO I DID AND WOULDN'T YOU KNOW IT I LANDED RIGHT IN THE MOAT MISTER EDWARD SAID YOU CAN PLAY PRETTY MUSIC WITH TREBUCHET I HAVE NOT MET HIM YET RUSTY NELL IS MY FRIEND TOO LAST YEAR SHE FELL AND I SAVED HER I TRIED SINGING ONCE AND COUSIN JOHNNIE SAID I WAS BETTER OF STICKING MY NOSE UNDER MY ARMPIT THE HAIR TICKLED

Cousin Robbie, 'tis a pleasure ta' meet a Fellow Deck Swabber! I be tickled ta hear ye was adventurin' in the moat, for I too love ta be swimmin' in moats and oceans suchlike when I'm nae playing music. And ne'er woorry, for if'n ye nae be a singer, ye can always be a drinker fer the drinkin' songs. True authentic and all that, it be PC (perfectly cordial).

oops, and sorry I be for the "naes"; I be takin' a nip o' Bushmill's tonite in honor of me great-grandmum's Birthday. Ahoy there, and befor' I be's forgettin', did ye get a nice volume out of the armpit-hair instrument? Perhaps it be useful for addin' ta our sea shantey orchestra!