just droped line

har--har mi heartys, just threw a line t harber, op ye don't mind.

my name is Jack and I sail outa Faw West Cornwall UK

is there B any other skervy slobs from er?

Not much goins on er, bit lakin in luster, wenches to, ad a grog o 2 o mi favrit Rum

still alon lookin for crew

ows it over on Carabean? Much ado there?

Op some o you come a drinkin wi me sometime, don't wana end a landlubber

"calico" Jack Rackam

Yo-Ho haul together hoist the colors high,

Heave-Ho thieves and beggers never shall we die.

Fabulous portrait, Mr. Rackham.

Lemme be th' first t' welcome ye to th' Pub. Tis grand t' have ye joinin' us here. Surely ye'll enjoy th' carousin' company of many gents and fine ladies t' be sure.

Oh, there be a couple here that hail from yo'r region. Hopefully they'll pop their heads in (still attatched to their torso mind ye).

Now... my good man... there be a tradition that th' newcomer buys th' first round for we Pubbers. So... I'll be havin' Tequila Rose thank ye very much.

Shall look forward t' carousin' with ye further on th' Pub, Mr Rackham. And again... welcome.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

*elbows Lady B out of the way and smiles charmingly* Ello and welcome to the Pub, hope ye find it to yer likin' and as for that drink..A Plunder Me Cherry if'n ye please....Extra cherries O' course.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

:::Stumbles from being elbowed out of the way:::

OY!

::Straightens up; hands on hips::: Not like I'll be seducin' or whiskin' him away. Ye knows who m' black heart b'longs to.

:::nods to Rackham::: Yes, she fancies th' plundered cherry drink.

~Lady B

now that's mighty fine of ye Ladies, but please don't fight over me, there B plenty O me t go round

I am known t be cortin more than "one" fair wench at a time nor have I given a blind eye t the fair Lady Captain.

I am much feeling of attending this forum, I find this will be a worthy crew for me t sail along with If there b some other shipmates from around these parts I hope we can drink some RUM. On the affect of treatin mi new shipmates in this Taven, I throw a few pieces o eight over the bar so please enjoy. Ye must tell e wen ye b round so mabe we could do this at same time. So i must go wenchin as I feel a little ready

John Rackam

and er ye wenches XXX

LOL.... Ooooo... he's a wild one, Ladies. ;)

We fightin' over ye, Rackham? Naw... not yet. Ye be layin' down on th' floor an' we can fight over ye. ;) Rest Assured.

:::is waiting for Sterling to roll his eyes:::

Well, til any of th' lot meets ye face t' face... aye, we shall indeed enjoy yo'r company here at th' Pub. More t' drink? Dear sir... do ye mean t' get us all drunk with glee? If so... it'll be workin' mighty well very soon. ;)

:D Oh, umm... WHICH Lady Captain, by th' way.

Come on now... sit an' regal us with yo'r fanciful tales of adventure an debauchery.

~Lady B

Well I would like t say I been avin a good time at sea 'n' shaw, but as I lost mi wench Captains Ann and Mary, I seem t b at a loos end.

I been try'n t get a crew tgether, but not much ado. As most Pyrates came from this shore a long whill ago, they must'a all stayed accross that pond, cos they ant er and i b er on the SW Cornwall of England and I an't seen id nor air of any scevy devil's. I may av t do a pressgang trip. Maybe these LAWS over er now, stoppin us do arms, need mi cutless. Seems so funny to av U, members of the Brotherhood, there. I think, me being of the more mature age now, and of not much standing in the comunity, the possability of sailing accross to av some RUM with e, will I may say, be most impossable on my part, as hard times befit me. I do seem to av found a new vocation in the fact of the VW Air-Cooled vehicle, I seem t av collected 3 of them, they do seem t cost a few shillings more t run than mi Ship Treasure. I think I ad some children! bout 5, I think, spread around b now. I live in a flat house, just one leval, at least i can keep an eye on the sea t the windwud. I av t go sail some more o the threads on this forum, might b able t replace mi Cutless, maybe even mi Flintlock. Well I not be a man likly t take advantage o weded ladie, not even under the influence o drink, only single and avalible wenches fur e, I do like t yarn with any likminded shipmates.

I look windwud t our next meetin, John

Quite th' story there, Rackam.

Startin' anew after Read and Bonney, tis good. There be some in yo'r direction who'd be delighted t' cross paths with ye. Just... keep hopin' that gets here, too. :)

Keep enjoyin' th' company of all on th' Pub.

~Lady B

now that's mighty fin of ye LadyB, Just wish there were re-re-reeeeein-inactment? Reinactment in this Contry, maybe upcounty a waz, to far fer an old Buccaneer like miself

I will travel around here and I will chat but most is bout your exploits, I get omsik fer he sea and shipmates

must b some down er, looked fer years

I'll stay er and av a yarn or two with you guys

anybody got an old Cutless they could sell to e? We're not alloud real pistols!! I have to make do with replicas

anyway!!! what's all up to this weekend???

John