St Augustine

Freighthag

Take ye a look here. Has everything you need to know to enjoy St. Augustine.

http://www.oldcity.com/

And here is a Great place for Pirates to stay

http://www.piratehaus.com/

If you are here during the week, me and the First Mate take vituals at the St. Augustine Beach Beef O'Brady's every Wed. At about 4pm

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Fair Winds

Captain Viper :ph34r:

(Joe O'Steen)

Aye, we ought to get a crew together some time this summer, and rent-out this Pirate Haus; strictly for NQG mates! What say ye to that?

Joe, I have one of yer autographed book marks (Sept. 28, 2003) stuck in the book I'm currently reading. OK, it's NOT one of yer books! It be DECISION AT TRAFALGAR, by Dudley Pope. :ph34r:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

Ye be forgiven Captain William for Dudley Pope is my favorite author and my inspiration. He tends to teach the ways and whys of sailors in the age of sail.

As far as my book, it is doing well at tallshipsbooks.com and I have signed a contract with a Jacksonville publisher for book two (Pursuit of Honor) and they would like to do the rest of the Nathan Beauchamp series. Book two is a pirate adventure. Poor Nate has to figure out who they are and try to catch them. I am really enjoying this hobby of mine.

When you come to St. Augustine give me a call (904)824-1453 I have call block and my First Mate is in charge of communications so if you don't get through try again...lol

I look forward to seeing you.

Joe B)