Biggest Loser says NAY to pirate!

TheBlackFox

I just happened upon the last casting call for NBC 's The Biggest Loser Season 8 . . . so in one day I put this tape together and sent it off with high hopes. I got as far as a call back for more medical info. . . and that was it. I refuse to carry this weight around for another year to be re-cast. . . so I'm going to eat better, head to the gym and document my progress on YouTube starting May 1.

EDIT: I set up www.porkypirate.com at which I'll keep a video blog. - make m'own TV show says I!

Edited by TheBlackFox

• 2 weeks later...

This is so messed up - chronic pain sucks.

gallery_201_2_151466.jpg

Good luck on your road to recovery and better health. Whether that just means managing it, or figuring out how to co-exist with it - it's a going to be a hard job a head of you.

Here's to ya Mate, Cheers!

- Stynk

Thank ye for all yer support, mates. Having ye at my back, giving motivation will get me through this rough task.

I'm into the second week of m'program and down almost 10 lbs. . .I know it's "water weight" but I care not. . . it's 10 lbs I didn't have two weeks ago and therefore a victory!

I shall keep at it!